WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Might sub again for the Rumble seeing as I've got Monday/Tuesday off. Will watch the NFL championship games first and if there's no decent version of the rumble on XWT I'll sub. How do you get the free month again, is it as easy as using a new email address? I'm assuming you can't use the same credit card/PayPal account?

They normally schedule the Royal Rumble for the bye week between the Conference Championships (NFL version of the preliminary finals for those unfamiliar) and the Super Bowl. Apparently they had to clash this year because the Royal Rumble arena has a NBA game on the bye week date. Whatever the real explanation I think they're going to be kicking themselves.

The game will end at roughly 9.40pm for the bulk of Americans. Many with work the next morning will baulk at paying to watch less than half a PPV live.

They normally schedule the Royal Rumble for the bye week between the Conference Championships (NFL version of the preliminary finals for those unfamiliar) and the Super Bowl. Apparently they had to clash this year because the Royal Rumble arena has a NBA game on the bye week date. Whatever the real explanation I think they're going to be kicking themselves.

Championship week is usually a week earlier too - Australia day weekend is usually the Pro Bowl.

Morning gents, I used to have foxtel to watch raw and the network to watch the PPV. I have recently moved and don't want foxtel so just resubsribed to the network. I've noticed that the latest RAW is from December last year. Is this right?
Do they seriously have a delay of a couple of weeks on this?
If so, that is complete s**t.

Edit: apologies if this has been mentioned previously.

Morning gents, I used to have foxtel to watch raw and the network to watch the PPV. I have recently moved and don't want foxtel so just resubsribed to the network. I've noticed that the latest RAW is from December last year. Is this right?
Do they seriously have a delay of a couple of weeks on this?
If so, that is complete s**t.

Edit: apologies if this has been mentioned previously.
They have to honour their TV deal with USA Network, so they have to wait a few weeks before putting it up.

Quick question, Does anyone else have trouble streaming stuff from the on demand part of the Network? I don't have trouble streaming whats on live. But the on demand stuff keeps stopping and starting. I even try pausing it for a few minutes... Seems strange because I would have thought it would be much harder to stream anything live...

Last edited:
They have to honour their TV deal with USA Network, so they have to wait a few weeks before putting it up.

Thanks, I found a steaming service easily enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant find WCW Nitro on the Xbox One app.
they have random episodes up so it seems. I do want to watch raw/nitro/smackdown from 96 to 2001 and raw in 2003 but doesn't look to be up properly which is annoying

Really wish they'd add 2003 episodes of Raw.
Yeah, I'm attempting to watch a period that I missed and a period I really enjoyed (being 2003) and the Raw episodes being completely missing is ridiculous.

Then in some years theres only one episode of Smackdown as well.

I'm never going to remember what I have and havent watched if they add the stuff later on.

Back