WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Most enthralling television I've seen WWE produce in decades.

The Punk/Drew/Rollins segment was pure madness. The change from everything being scripted and micro-managed to what this segment was is like chalk and cheese.

AEW have had a great 2024 so far as well.

Wrestling in general is just in a wild place right now and it's all the better for it.

Cena and Austin have literally nothing to do with this. It would be horrible booking adding them into the mix.
Cody said he talked to a few legends when he was making his decision could easily bring in Austin for a stunner

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

How long is the WrestleMania run time both days (preferably according to WWE not Foxtel)?
Oddly enough (as of last night), they only listed WM on Fox8 but there’s a massive block of time on WWE channel that they will adjust on the guide. Night 1 is 9am to 2pm. Night 2 is 9am to 1:30pm.

EDIT: just for comparisons sake (since they would have blocked time similarly), last years WM was 4hr 5min for Night 1 and 3hr 43min for Night 2.

Last edited:
Cody said he talked to a few legends when he was making his decision could easily bring in Austin for a stunner

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
Lets face it the Cody Roman match is going to be Bloodline Rules and its going to be chaotic. You have a handful of guys like AJ, LA, Randy, KO, Zayn, Seth, Drew, Cena , Jey that come to my head that all have legitimate issues with the Bloodline in recent times, throw in the possibility of new Bloodline Family appearing, possible turns like Seth or Jey or even the Rock himself. It just feels like its going to be stacked against Cody big time and there will be people that come and even up the odds and I guess what better way to get that Stone Cold pop than have the Rock's biggest foe come out and clear the match of the Rock and ultimately leaving Cody and Roman as the only two left in the ring.

Lets face it the Cody Roman match is going to be Bloodline Rules and its going to be chaotic. You have a handful of guys like AJ, LA, Randy, KO, Zayn, Seth, Drew, Cena , Jey that come to my head that all have legitimate issues with the Bloodline in recent times, throw in the possibility of new Bloodline Family appearing, possible turns like Seth or Jey or even the Rock himself. It just feels like its going to be stacked against Cody big time and there will be people that come and even up the odds and I guess what better way to get that Stone Cold pop than have the Rock's biggest foe come out and clear the match of the Rock and ultimately leaving Cody and Roman as the only two left in the ring.

Pretty sure they've confirmed Cena, Austin and Taker for appearances at WM. Austin getting involved to take down Rock makes the most sense.

Has a real attitude era Mankind and DX vs Rock and McMahon type finish feel.

That's still one of the most crazy finishes of all time.

Has a real attitude era Mankind and DX vs Rock and McMahon type finish feel.

That's still one of the most crazy finishes of all time.

Don't think I've ever seen a pop bigger than that match.

Assuming Cody wins, hope they get the balance right of looking making him look strong without going to hard on the help.

Sami is the perfect guy to get the Mankind treatment should it happen though. Just a shame that his match is coming at the expense of someone who has organic crowd support.

Assuming Cody wins, hope they get the balance right of looking making him look strong without going to hard on the help.
I'd bet most of the interference will be between the outsiders leaving the Roman and cody mostly untouched. Wouldn't be suprised to see the fight between the rest of the factions happening back stage whilst cody beats Romans ass.

I'd bet most of the interference will be between the outsiders leaving the Roman and cody mostly untouched. Wouldn't be suprised to see the fight between the rest of the factions happening back stage whilst cody beats Romans ass.
It’ll happen ringside surely.

Usually I’m not big on the over the top chaos booking but in this case The Bloodline have had 2-3 years of heavy ringside interference/ putting people on the shelf this is the perfect spot for over the top all hell breaks loose payback on them and it’s a good way to end the current bloodline run but transition into the next phase of Rock v Roman.

They could go a few ways with it they could have Rock take over the Bloodline and kick Roman out the same way he did with the Nation or Rock naturally transitions back into the face role but honestly this heel Rock is so good and Roman is stale as now with the heel gig, a more edgier face version of him could work in this case. Just stay away from the bland generic shield face version of Roman though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll happen ringside surely.

Usually I’m not big on the over the top chaos booking but in this case The Bloodline have had 2-3 years of heavy ringside interference/ putting people on the shelf this is the perfect spot for over the top all hell breaks loose payback on them and it’s a good way to end the current bloodline run but transition into the next phase of Rock v Roman.

They could go a few ways with it they could have Rock take over the Bloodline and kick Roman out the same way he did with the Nation or Rock naturally transitions back into the face role but honestly this heel Rock is so good and Roman is stale as now with the heel gig, a more edgier face version of him could work in this case. Just stay away from the bland generic shield face version of Roman though.
Oh I think it will begin at ring side. But end up backstage leaving just cody and Roman. Let cody have the moment on his own.

Just on Awesome Truth winning the tag titles, I might have read it here but the theory was R Truth could climb the ladder and only grab 1 title thinking he had won both. Would be perfect for Truth current persona and a great way to split them.

Drew gonna win. I can’t see him not winning it

The last time a heel was this much of a menace chasing a title was Joe V AJ and WWE regretted not putting the belt on Joe at the time.

Same would happen here imo. Putting the belt on Drew (even if Priest cashes in afterwards) gives Rollins some much needed time off.

The best decision is to have Drew win.

Just on Awesome Truth winning the tag titles, I might have read it here but the theory was R Truth could climb the ladder and only grab 1 title thinking he had won both. Would be perfect for Truth current persona and a great way to split them.

Truth grabs one, JD grabs the other. Hilarity ensues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back