Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please whilst I'm quite happy to go along with some of the more fanciful claims in this thread ,THIS IS TO MUCH ....
I doubt Chaplin could win a one on one at a seniors lawn bowls tournament let alone on a footy field
Then again alot of people reckon that's not what he brings to the back line
Lol

My top 8 for next year
Hawthorn
Richmond
Sydney
West coast
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Geelong
Collingwood
Adelaide to slide out because of the loss of danger. Bulldogs to miss similar to what port went through this year. And leaving north out was hard they will be close and will come down to the last round. Geelong collingwood and north will battle it out. Hawthorn to win again and Trent cotchin to win the brownlow.

Vickery will move to lolingwood as a free agent at the end of next year.

North Melbourne to start the season poorly which increases the pressure Brad Scott.

646912_thumb.jpg

Chris Judd to commence serious talks with the AFL outlining the necessity of a two tiered competition with Carlton the first to be relegated.
Judds much smarter.
Hes currently working with SOS12 (???? for brains Over Sense for pick 12) to implement a AUSKICK cup. Once this is done then carlton will get demoted to play i auskick league for the auskick cup - odds on they will still will the wooden spoon in the auskick league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Essendon finish bottom of the ladder
2. Hampson our #1 ruck
3. Ty receives massive offer from Fremantle and leaves
4. Buckley sacked as Collingwood coach
5. Crowd numbers and ratings down on previous year and would be much worse if Richmond had not been top 4.

Chris Judd to commence serious talks with the AFL outlining the necessity of a two tiered competition with Carlton the first to be relegated.
My understanding is carlton will be relegated to the second tier of AUSKICK. All bookmakers are giving 1000/1 for carlton to win the wooden spoon in this league.
LMAO

2. Hampson our #1 ruck
Only out of necessity I hope. Even then I'd prefer Griffiths.

"He was serviceable last year". Jarryd Blair would of done well playing ruck for us, the team made it look good. Plus with the expectations on Hampson, we were always gonna look alright.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back