Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

and we can presume Nixon's wife was happy with Ricky hanging out in the wee hours of the morning, alone in a hotel room with a 17 year old girl known to be some what open in her liking of the horizontal barn dance

Surely thats nobody's business but theirs.

Well list all these offenses he's supposedly committed over the years.

He might be an a-hole and you might not like him but the players obviously think he does a good job otherwise they would simply go somewhere else.
and they have been-his stable is not as grand as it once was

and we can presume Nixon's wife was happy with Ricky hanging out in the wee hours of the morning, alone in a hotel room with a 17 year old girl known to be some what open in her liking of the horizontal barn dance

No idea about that, I wasn't even attempting to address that point.

Surely thats nobody's business but theirs.
so what was your point in saying well she will turn 18 one day? My 3 year old daughter will also turn 18 one day

so what was your point in saying well she will turn 18 one day? My 3 year old daughter will also turn 18 one day

Yes having sex with a seventeen year old is the same as having sex with a 3 year old. You have proven your point.:rolleyes:

I can't understand why people continually expect teenagers to act with the maturity of an adult.

Considering the behaviour of many adults - certainly the ones involved in this saga - the standards for maturity seem to be quite low.

Nixon's idea of giving a young girl some much needed help is getting her pissed.....and then sleeping with her? :confused::thumbsdown:

WoW, just WoW Ricky.:eek: How low will you go....???

Nixon's idea of giving a young girl some much needed help is getting her pissed.....and then sleeping with her? :confused::thumbsdown:

WoW, just WoW Ricky.:eek: How low will you go....???

It hasn't been confirmed if he let her drink the alcohol he took around there and he denies having sex with her.

So people still think she has dirt on St Kilda huh.

The club softening their approach wouldn't have anything to do with the moral outrage expressed by the wider community (not just football community) when a senior St Kilda official threatened to make her pay following a court appearance?

But because it's Nixon, he must of been trying to appease her to prevent her leaking further info potentially damaging to the club?

Must of been, it's not like she ends up involved with everyone she has been linked to. Only the investigating officer, only the player manager, and now word that she's potentially linked to another person.

She gets away with everything, because it appears the general moral compass of society cannot decide if they are with her or against her, and so the wishy washy approach continues.

Nobody should be surprised, I remember reading on here a couple of months back, a copy of a blog in which she had a list of people and organisations she wanted to talk about if anyone would give her a voice.

Nobody gave her that opportunity, so she appears to be going about methodically ticking off each item one by one without their help. The list doesn't seem to be around anymore, but from memory, there is still a few to go.

The club softening their approach wouldn't have anything to do with the moral outrage expressed by the wider community (not just football community) when a senior St Kilda official threatened to make her pay following a court appearance?

But because it's Nixon, he must of been trying to appease her to prevent her leaking further info potentially damaging to the club?

Must of been, it's not like she ends up involved with everyone she has been linked to. Only the investigating officer, only the player manager, and now word that she's potentially linked to another person.

She gets away with everything, because it appears the general moral compass of society cannot decide if they are with her or against her, and so the wishy washy approach continues.

Nobody should be surprised, I remember reading on here a couple of months back, a copy of a blog in which she had a list of people and organisations she wanted to talk about if anyone would give her a voice.

Nobody gave her that opportunity, so she appears to be going about methodically ticking off each item one by one without their help. The list doesn't seem to be around anymore, but from memory, there is still a few to go.

Well yeah... I do.

Especially as they were going to sue her... and had a court injunction taken out on any further material relating to the St Kilda Football club... then pay for her to live somewhere... in other words paid her off???

I'm not sure what this latest saga makes you think she had nothing more on them???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody gave her that opportunity, so she appears to be going about methodically ticking off each item one by one without their help. The list doesn't seem to be around anymore, but from memory, there is still a few to go.[/quote]

Eeew who is next.

Like a bad opposite list to "My Name is Earl"

It hasn't been confirmed if he let her drink the alcohol he took around there and he denies having sex with her.

So he drank it all himself? I hope he waited until he wasn't pissed before he drove home, had a good nights sleep and came back at 7 in the morning to tell her he doesn't want to see her again because she stole his credit card details a couple of days previously.

Well yeah... I do.

Especially as they were going to sue her... and had a court injunction taken out on any further material relating to the St Kilda Football club... then pay for her to live somewhere... in other words paid her off???

I'm not sure what this latest saga makes you think she had nothing more on them???

St Kilda are no longer paying for her accomodation according to Miss "Sources Say'.
So basically one months rent they paid for - huge money there. :rolleyes:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...elling-apparent-for-years-20110219-1b0fx.html

Regardless of whether or not he had an affair with a damaged 17-year-old who is no longer being housed by St Kilda but, in recent days, by News Ltd

As for the court injunction, its relatively simple. Personal photos were stolen. Gilbert does not want those personal photos published in the public domain. Anybody else would do the same thing. And those who say they wouldn't care less, are liars.

Well yeah... I do.

Damned if they did damned if they didn't.
If they threw the book at her they were utter bastards for dealing so harshly with a child.
So they take the softly approach and people with their brains in the gutter or the old lady gossip mentality assume the worst.

You dont think the court injunction was a good idea? FFS she originally claimed that she took the photos.

Taking everything Nixon has said at face value, I just can't understand why he thought it would be a good idea to go around there shortly before 7am to inform her that he was severing ties with her. Sorry, I don't believe it. Putting aside everything else that raises red flags about the story, any normal adult would have called her to tell her this, or gone around there at a more normal time (between 9am-5pm) and probably with legal representation.

To go back round there by himself at about 6:30 in the morning to break the news to her is preposterous, as far as I'm concerned.

It is preposterous because all parties have said it never happened that way anyway.

That is exactly what Nixon said in his statement to the press on Saturday night. He was in her hotel room prior to 7AM on Valentines day rescinding his counselling of her. That is Nixon's story. The guy you are backing to the hilt.

Well yeah... I do.

If Caro is correct, it was simply key senior St Kilda people that were behind the clubs reaching out and trying to help her. The club was in the midst of a trying time, and trying to break a 17yo girl wasn't exactly the way to improve the clubs public perception and brand.

As for dirt on the club, something else may break at some point, I'm just not convinced.

She always had photo's of three players didn't she, months back, when she tried to sell them to the media, get Ricky to pay for them, hand out copies at train stations.

Photo's, and copies of some text conversations (never published)

It was always photo's, 3 Saints players, and it ended up being exactly that.

It was only later when the focus came, that there allegedly more pictures of other Saints players. Then there was alleged pictures of a couple of other players from two other clubs, then something like 20 pictures of players from most other clubs.

Still only ever been photo's, 3 Saints players.

Wow - lets get stuck into Nixons wife now.

You moral police have no boundaries do you ?

Someone will have to,seems Ricky does'nt want to anymore:rolleyes:

It wouldn't matter so much if only he was the Italian Prime Minister.

Come on - running a large European country is nowhere near as difficult as being a player agent for an indigenous sport that barely anybody else in the world cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back