Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets see - hypothrtically she hooks up with a bloke, records the act and thats okay because she is protecting her 'legal rights.'

Interesting - does that mean everyone has now got carte blance to start taping sex acts without the other persons knowledge ?

Do we just argue 'legal rights' ?

Its plainly ridiculous.

It's hardly ridiculous, especially given the merit of this particular circumstance considering that on two separate occasions the St Kilda football club's representatives have said they would be taking legal action, not to mention what Nixon had said.

At that point, any contact that she had with anything to do with the AFL, St Kilda and Nixon, she could well have been advised to record, not like you would trust any as far as you could throw them especially whilst they are throwing the word defamation around.

In this day and age, just about anything is possible. Professional athletes in the US and Europe get girls to read a statement out about being there wilfully on camera before going into after parties.

That's very ****ing different than just setting a camera up on a random.

Taking everything Nixon has said at face value, I just can't understand why he thought it would be a good idea to go around there shortly before 7am to inform her that he was severing ties with her. Sorry, I don't believe it. Putting aside everything else that raises red flags about the story, any normal adult would have called her to tell her this, or gone around there at a more normal time (between 9am-5pm) and probably with legal representation.

To go back round there by himself at about 6:30 in the morning to break the news to her is preposterous, as far as I'm concerned.

Daytripper, you seem very defensive of Ricky Nixon, or perhaps you're just arguing for a fair hearing for both sides, which is fine. Can you help me think of a non-sus reason that Ricky would be leaving her place at 7.15am?

He said he's been helping her but she's gone out of her way to ruin a few of the players he manages. Why would he help her? I just can't make any sense of this? Is Ricky Nixon such a nice guy that he would ignore all her previous, malicious and childish actions to help her out in her time of need? With alcohol?

Correct mate. Just arguing for a bit of fairness here.

Can't understand it myself why he would try and assist but the girl in question even stated he was a nice guy.

Thats exactly right.

She doesn't understand the meaning of the word consequences. St Kilda handles this poorly IMO. I would have gone right for the jugular, charged her with theft, blackmail etc and stuck the finger up at cowardly commentators like Caro who love to take the moral high ground yet can offer no meannigful soloution themselves.

I agree with this. But I can also understand the Saints taking the soft approach after it looked like they would cop widespread condemnation from everyone and their dog.
So what has happened to her.
They put her up in the CBD where she is free to go clubbing and do whatever she wants.

IMO she will go on to bigger and better things until she is pulled up, and the longer it is left the worse it will be. Eventually she will committ a serious crime or she will choose the wrong target and something worse than criminal justice will happen to her.

Would Ben Cousins be trying to cure his addiction if he'd been allowed to continue on at West Coast without any repercussions? OK it may not be sucessful but the attempt is being made.

Can't understand it myself why he would try and assist but the girl in question even stated he was a nice guy.

To be fair, the girl in question has said a lot of things, and almost all of them have stunk.

I don't see why we need to be on one side or the other. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves in this instance. Both will have their future opportunities diminished as a result of this whole sordid affair.

Regardless of any illegality, do you think his actions, those he has admitted to, were wise or not?

Taking everything Nixon has said at face value, I just can't understand why he thought it would be a good idea to go around there shortly before 7am to inform her that he was severing ties with her. Sorry, I don't believe it. Putting aside everything else that raises red flags about the story, any normal adult would have called her to tell her this, or gone around there at a more normal time (between 9am-5pm) and probably with legal representation.

To go back round there by himself at about 6:30 in the morning to break the news to her is preposterous, as far as I'm concerned.

It is preposterous because all parties have said it never happened that way anyway.

More questions than answers with this whole mess!

Why hasn't the girl copped any penalty?
Why have st Kilda gone from threatening law suits to providing accommodation?
Why is Ricky Nixon helping this girl in the first place?
What does the AFL think about all this? They've been amazingly quiet considering how much the girl is trying to damage player reputations?

Anyone else get the feeling there are a few chapters to this story that the public hasn't been made aware of?

It is preposterous because all parties have said it never happened that way anyway.

Sorry, what did I get wrong? Wouldn't he have had to have arrived back at the hotel before 7am the next morning to be filmed coming out?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nixon-faces-sex-scandal-inquiry-20110219-1b0fw.html
''When I told the girl that I would not tolerate this and would take it to the police she became abusive. I stayed with her until she calmed down,'' Nixon said. ''I then left the hotel and returned the next morning … to tell her that I did not want to help her any more and that she had lost my trust.

What's this the third time , she has got men on the outer in their professional pursuit? You've got to be insane to have any involvement with her whatsoever , let alone be a middle aged man having innapropriate dealings , after publicly aknowledging how 'troubled' she is.

since caro seems to be insinuating he has a drug/alcohol problem - he probably left to go to a pub, and came back after closing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More questions than answers with this whole mess!

Why hasn't the girl copped any penalty?
Why have st Kilda gone from threatening law suits to providing accommodation?
Why is Ricky Nixon helping this girl in the first place?
I think these are all related. The girl has threatened self harm before and I don't think anyone wants that on their conscience. Not to imagine the outcry from the likes of Carol etc who would be sure to sheet home the blame to them.
What does the AFL think about all this? They've been amazingly quiet considering how much the girl is trying to damage player reputations?
They've offered her counselling which I believe she has accepted some twenty times since she first came to their attention. I'm not sure what they can do. What would you like them to do ?
Anyone else get the feeling there are a few chapters to this story that the public hasn't been made aware of?
Once she turns 18 she will be yesterdays news.

Girl has sex with player isn't exactly the same headline as schoolgirl (although she hasn't been at school for a while so thats a bit of a misnomer in itself) has sex with player.

Hinch and the rest of them won't bother with her once the 'shock value' disappears.

She's lining up channel 7 now, what a shock she was watching the news for a story about herself.

its_k_isabellas
Just wondering why @7news just showed my tattoo's on the news. Guys, thats identifying me and it's not allowed, Idiots!!

yep mr nixon that is so believable.

you leave when someones abusive, not stay and calm them down, unless of course you actually care about that person.

let alone come back the next morning...:rolleyes:

You have no idea what she was saying. She could have been threatening to top herself. Do you just leave her in that situation ?

What would you have said if she committed suicide and it came out that Nixon had visited her and left her in a highly distressed manner ?

yep mr nixon that is so believable.

you leave when someones abusive, not stay and calm them down, unless of course you actually care about that person.

let alone come back the next morning...:rolleyes:

Maybe his phone had run out of credit and he had to drag his arse over there to tell her he never wanted to see her again.

You have no idea what she was saying. She could have been threatening to top herself. Do you just leave her in that situation ?

What would you have said if she committed suicide and it came out that Nixon had visited her and left her in a highly distressed manner ?
Ok to assume that he turned up to assist her if suicidal and seems feasable, but since when has alcohol been medicinal for those in a suicidal state ?

then he is not the person to deal with that situation.
you ring 000. who get the mental health acute assessment team involved, as well as ambos police etc.

you walk away when help arrives.

you dont make a call in the 1st place to the appropriate people. thats reckless disregard for her actual wellbeing. he has a duty of care according to him.

:rolleyes:

She's lining up channel 7 now, what a shock she was watching the news for a story about herself.

its_k_isabellas
Just wondering why @7news just showed my tattoo's on the news. Guys, thats identifying me and it's not allowed, Idiots!!

Oh oh, She'll be draggin Kerry Stokes into the gutter next.
Hey dumb girl, everyone knows who you are, primarily through your shameless self promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back