Resource Footage of old Geelong matches on television, VHS, DVD, digital and online

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Classic Geelong games on 7TWO and Chooseday Night Football

Looks like your nomination got up!
I actually voted for it because nobody had chosen my favourite game between Footscray and West Coast in the mud in 1992, and I was looking for a game of real statistical interest rather than simply one between popular clubs.

Good luck to those who buy this discounted game - I will think what I should look to ask for next week!

I wonder in the Tigers 07 game they show the KK interview at 1/2 time. I think he called her a frustrated 60 year old.

I'm nominating the game we scored 239 v Bears next week as I've never seen it. :)

Great, isn't it? :thumbsdown:

A pub in inner city Melbourne will be showing the game live. I don't want to get them in trouble by naming them, but anybody interested can PM me to find out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$10 classic game offer on again. Any other games people want?

Definitely Geelong v St Kilda, round 18, 2004... who would have thought it would be a preview of one of the most epic grand finals of all time?

A pub in inner city Melbourne will be showing the game live. I don't want to get them in trouble by naming them, but anybody interested can PM me to find out.

I'm curious as to what they used to get a live feed, I'm guessing it wasn't an internet stream but a satellite dish?

I'm curious as to what they used to get a live feed, I'm guessing it wasn't an internet stream but a satellite dish?

You're right - it's a direct feed from a TV station in the Northern Territory (NT ads and all). Was good watching the game live with a few other Geelong supporters on Sunday!

Same here!

God it was annoying having an interstate game on an hour delay... all because Channel 7 can get their lead into the news??? :rolleyes:

Ending up turing on the radio at half time. Least it changed my mood tho right away. ;)

I'm nominating the game we scored 239 v Bears next week as I've never seen it. :)

Looks like this one got up too. Should be available on the SD website later today.

A remarkable episode in AFL/VFL history.

Discounted game is up on the site now.

I don't think you could order multiple copies last time around - seems like you can now.

Got three - will give one to my Dad and send one to my brother.

I'm gonna do 2007 PF vs Collingwood next week. :) Or should I do something else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back