The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Qualifying Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

yep, got general admin in the members too

in this day and age, i cannot understand why you would want to queue for tickets. it's so 1987!

Tickets sorted Section 131 Row K not sure on the seat numbers but if you are in this section you better fire up!
Anyone else just have a sense of deja vu when reading this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This suuuucks. Is there any chance at all that tickets could be sold out before midday tomorrow?
highly doubt it

i wouldn't have though this would be a sell out

LOL I am so fussy, wanted Row A for 7 people. Tried so many times - without realising if you had more than one tab open in a browser it wouldn't accept the order LOL.

Finally got a Row A 45 min later... Forgot to check what Bay. :rolleyes:

This suuuucks. Is there any chance at all that tickets could be sold out before midday tomorrow?
It would take every single member buying a ticket and 3-5k Swans fans attending for it to be sold out by then.

THE WEIRDEST THING

Just logged onto Ticketmaster to try it out, I am a SANFL Ultimate member who just went Gold, they charged me $10 for my ticket. Naturally I then also bought 2 guest passes for $10 each also.

Why does this feel wrong? I expected to be charged ~ $37 or more. Trying to call Ticketmaster now...

I have an email confirmation of my order, but no email containing the printable tickets yet, and my Ticketmaster Order History has nothing in it.

Seems dire. Might give them a call this afternoon if nothing shows up.

Don't worry. The order is ok it can take up to a couple of days for it to be e-mailed. You can log into your account and see the receipt no also. Just enter the phone number you used and the credit card you used and do a search for it. It's there don't worry.

I have an email confirmation of my order, but no email containing the printable tickets yet, and my Ticketmaster Order History has nothing in it.

Seems dire. Might give them a call this afternoon if nothing shows up.

I didn't even have the option to email tickets, i have to pick them up...

you can't buy family tickets on line. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So annoying.
Ticketmaster phone line is clogged, took ages to get through and then its all automated and you still can't select a family ticket. Have asked to speak to an operator....and still waiting after 20 minutes. In the meantime all the good seats will be dissappearing. Ticketmaster you suck !!!!!!!

Don't worry. The order is ok it can take up to a couple of days for it to be e-mailed. You can log into your account and see the receipt no also.

I was able to enter the CC and phone number used to bring up the fact that the order exists, however trying to see the receipt just returns me to an empty order history.

Still, the receipt exists in some form. Bay 138.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back