Greatest Richmond Tigers Photos of all Time

Remove this Banner Ad

given that the petrol price today is roughly 12 times that price its is interesting to see that the sun was 7cents in those days. Twelve X 7 is 84 cents.

The herald sun has more than doubled the rate of increase that petrol has in 37 years!!!!

That really makes no sense. Petrol is a dwindling resource - i did not think toilet paper was !

I think it's the journalists wages that have gone up since then rather than the cost of paper. Caro is the dwindling resource.

FRAN88_STORY_-_VERTICAL_F0787385_543183.JPG

unit

david bourke, the 2001 season where we finshed 4th and just lost out to lions to miss the grand final

LpZZv.jpg

Was at this game! That's what I think of when I think of David Bourke.

I'd luv to find the Photoshopped one of tigers fans rioting in the streets

I've got the one that somepne posted a few years ago from some riot in I dunno, eastern Europe somewhere and everyone has Richmond jumpers. There was also a cool one with a guy lying on the grass surrounded by empty beer cans and clutching the Cup.

Someone tell me how to upload them and i'll put them up.

I never made the riot pic by the way. I just copied it and put it on my FB page after a loss :)

I've got the one that somepne posted a few years ago from some riot in I dunno, eastern Europe somewhere and everyone has Richmond jumpers. There was also a cool one with a guy lying on the grass surrounded by empty beer cans and clutching the Cup.

Someone tell me how to upload them and i'll put them up.

I never made the riot pic by the way. I just copied it and put it on my FB page after a loss :)
Yes the eastern european scene is the one Im after dan Do you still have it ? as Im keen to have it. :)

My great grandfather is in that photo. Got his ashes scattered on punt road oval and some put in the boots of the players before a game!

Really td ? Do you know which player he is in the photo ?

Really td ? Do you know which player he is in the photo ?

In the middle at the back... wearing the tie. He'd finished playing by this stage (he's in the photo because he was the trainer). He was at the club for a long time; was JD's 'personal' trainer when he was playing. They all lived in Richomnd. My nana used to say how she could remember all the jumpers hanging on the clothes line in the back yard after the game.
In the VFA he and three other brothers all played in the same game for Richmond back in the late 1890s.

Yes the eastern european scene is the one Im after dan Do you still have it ? as Im keen to have it. :)
Here it is:

Like I said before, I never made this pic, just copied it :)
tigerland

In the middle at the back... wearing the tie. He'd finished playing by this stage (he's in the photo because he was the trainer). He was at the club for a long time; was JD's 'personal' trainer when he was playing. They all lived in Richomnd. My nana used to say how she could remember all the jumpers hanging on the clothes line in the back yard after the game.
In the VFA he and three other brothers all played in the same game for Richmond back in the late 1890s.

Thats fantastic. I love hearing stuff like that. thanks so much tigerdan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers td. Clearly the force is strong with you, given the family connection/history. Just really enjoy reading things like this. It's the type of info I think should go into the museum (if it has'nt already) :thumbsu:;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back