Votes: 22 71.0%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait to see who goes to Petrie, poor bloke is going to get taught a serious lesson, especially if it's that spud Chaplin, or the only full back in the comp that has never properly beat an opponent, Alex Rance.

Can't wait to see who goes to Petrie, poor bloke is going to get taught a serious lesson, especially if it's that spud Chaplin, or the only full back in the comp that has never properly beat an opponent, Alex Rance.

Petrie only shows up against bottom sides, as we are currently a top 8 side I imagine he will be staying at home this week

Plays well against sides outside of the 8, which you will be by the years end, cant argue with history

He'll be too worried about the 6th place next to our name.

IN: No one (Braddles doesn't like change)
OUT: Petrie's heart

How's sooky Harvey going to cope with Morris going near him when he can't handle a little pinch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North have possibly the worst KPPs in the game, and their only good one is old and a flat-track bully.

Very rich coming from your mob.

Riewoldt is a good KPP, other then that the rest of yours are an absolute embarrassment. Rance is average 1 on 1, generates decent run for a big man, but is unaccountable. Chaplin, well I'd say he is a has been, but he's more like a never was. Vickery is very mediocre, in fact he is quite poor and if you didn't waste such a high pick on him he'd be in the VFL. Aaron Edwards was delisted by us.

Riewoldt > Petrie
Tarrant > Vickery
Black > Edwards
Thompson > Rance
Grima > Chaplin

Luke Mcguane is good though LOL.

Very rich coming from your mob.

Riewoldt is a good KPP, other then that the rest of yours are an absolute embarrassment. Rance is average 1 on 1, generates decent run for a big man, but is unaccountable. Chaplin, well I'd say he is a has been, but he's more like a never was. Vickery is very mediocre, in fact he is quite poor and if you didn't waste such a high pick on him he'd be in the VFL. Aaron Edwards was delisted by us.

Riewoldt > Petrie
Tarrant > Vickery
Black > Edwards
Thompson > Rance
Grima > Chaplin

Luke Mcguane is good though LOL.
Shows how much you know, Edwards was traded.
Oh and I know North overrate their list more then any others but Aaron Black? Really? Only good performance came against a first gamer.
If Vickery played for North he'd be labelled the messiah after 11 marks, 16 hitouts, 18 touches and a goal.
Just like your yearly result these days your 9th for points against, Richmonds defence triumphs again. Sorry but you're just slightly clueless.

Norf are the most in-significant club in the AFL. I heavily dislike them. Crap list, crap coach, crap club.

It must hurt even more when we beat you.

Shows how much you know, Edwards was traded.
Oh and I know North overrate their list more then any others but Aaron Black? Really? Only good performance came against a first gamer.
If Vickery played for North he'd be labelled the messiah after 11 marks, 16 hitouts, 18 touches and a goal.
Just like your yearly result these days your 9th for points against, Richmonds defence triumphs again. Sorry but you're just slightly clueless.

For pick 80 or something, sorry I dont dwell on irrelevant facts.

Vickerys 12 games have come up with 14 goals, which is laughable as the second option in a forward line with only 1 other real target, until Azza came in (not that he can perform for longer then a quarter). He also averages only 11.8 touches, and 1.1 tackles.

Blacks got 18 goals from his 9 games. Averages 12.4 touches and 3.1 tackles. He also possesses far better athleticism, goal sense and skills.

He is that much better then Vickery with far less games, you dispute that and you truly are mornic.

For pick 80 or something, sorry I dont dwell on irrelevant facts.

Vickerys 12 games have come up with 14 goals, which is laughable as the second option in a forward line with only 1 other real target, until Azza came in (not that he can perform for longer then a quarter). He also averages only 11.8 touches, and 1.1 tackles.

Blacks got 18 goals from his 9 games. Averages 12.4 touches and 3.1 tackles. He also possesses far better athleticism, goal sense and skills.

He is that much better then Vickery with far less games, you dispute that and you truly are mornic.

I love stats, they are so very compelling in these sorts of threads. Try these:

Richmond: Ladder Position 6th | Wins 9 | Losses 4 | Members 60,000 | Debt circa $0
Bankrupts: Ladder Position 12th | Wins 5 | Losses 8 | Members 34,554 |Debt more than Spain, Portugal and Greece combined

How do you like them apples?

Cheers,

I love stats, they are so very compelling in these sorts of threads. Try these:

Richmond: Ladder Position 6th | Wins 9 | Losses 4 | Members 60,000 | Debt circa $0
Bankrupts: Ladder Position 12th | Wins 5 | Losses 8 | Members 34,554 |Debt more than Spain, Portugal and Greece combined

How do you like them apples?

Cheers,

Stinks of desperation.

I'd be bitter to if Vickery was running around for my mob, then again I would never be stupid enough to try and compare him to Aaron Black, Blacky is a class above.

Stinks of desperation.

I'd be bitter to if Vickery was running around for my mob, then again I would never be stupid enough to try and compare him to Aaron Black, Blacky is a class above.

Your right!! Off to slit my wrists given the comparable win / loss positions.

It's been nice......

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back