Votes: 22 71.0%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hype around richmond ended up being nothing but hype. keep up the good fight Psicosis!
Yeah live strong like Essendope!

Even if we finish 9th again we'll still make finals! Thanks Bummers!:thumbsu:

Not here to gloat guys - everybody has a bad day at the office, you'll bounce back. But I couldn't resist bumping this bit:
No problem with that, you guys were just too good all around the ground today.
Your mate however who now has a nice shiny red card however:rolleyes:

It's hard to swallow when you have a bad day at the office and at quarter time I thought we were in for a ripper game but the Tigers just dropped off.

Your mob still had heaps of forward entries and shots on goal but just weren't clean.

Just our day.

It's hard to swallow when you have a bad day at the office and at quarter time I thought we were in for a ripper game but the Tigers just dropped off.

Your mob still had heaps of forward entries and shots on goal but just weren't clean.

Just our day.

That's what I said, Bigeasy. We were comprehensively beaten all game, but still managed over 25 scoring shots. It shows, despite North's dominance, and our perceived lack of interest, we still had 7 less scoring shots in a game that looked all one way.

Just our day.
Don't play it down mate. North gave us a lesson today. Absolutely full credit to your mob. Pissweak by us.

If you can't have a laugh at your own expense, threads like these probably aren't for you, no excuse for if you're stupid enough to go and get yourself carded: rolleyes:
Nobody is forcing you to enter these sort of threads that are deigned to poke fun at one another.

Don't play it down mate. North gave us a lesson today. Absolutely full credit to your mob. Pissweak by us.

We were good but you blokes dropped off making it easier for us Tugga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off! you were always going to lose bad and we knew it you sillys didnt!

Hope you have a well paying job as in 3 years if you want to see your little club play, you'll be forking out air fares every week to tassie.

Enjoy the win norf, you pantsed us no doubt... But the RFC will be round for the long term and I'll be the first in line pissing on your Arden St ashes.

I was

I was at the TAB putting in my $500 bet.:cool:
Congratulations for completely missing the point of a banter thread. Banter threads are for good natured jibes at each other. Not the 10-year-old purile shit that you are going on with. You embarrass the vast majority of North supporters, who are decent people.

Hey guys Batchelor was great for us today :D

Na seriously i hope you still make finals you are much better than what you showed today. I just for the love of god don't want to see Essendon there

Oh! so now we're decent people? :rolleyes:

No, not you, the people who get the point of threads like this, not people with the intelligence of a 1o year old like you who ruin it for everybody else that can't take a friendly jibe.
Only thing worse then a sore loser is a bad winners like yourself.

Unfortunate that we're left with not much choice but to close this thread, well done to you.

In this thread you see the absolute worst and absolute best of Kangaroo supporters. Some has class and some are a farce. Abuse is absolutely not tolerated and I regret that even though saying that nobody will get carded, I will have to do a reverse on that decision and ban someone. There are some people who gets it and then there are some who don't. Some people pop in after the bantering and flood in the most abusive way possible and I won't accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back