Robbie Tarrant: 4 games, 6 goals
Drew Petrie: 13 games, 30 goals.
Aaron Black: 9 games, 18 goals.

North KPF: 26 games, 54 goals.

Jack Riewoldt: 13 games, 40 goals.
Tyrone Vickery: 9 games, 14 goals.
Luke McGuane: 9 games, 14 goals.

Richmond KPF: 31 games, 68 goals.

The whole point of the post was about 9th, good deflection though, North fans have been doing it all year so they're used to it I suppose.

Incorrect. The fact that you spuds have stunk it up so bad for the last year is totally relevant.

How offended are you, understandably as well, only a couple of us have come to your board and have made you look worse then Batchelor's going to look if he goes to Black.

Robbie Tarrant: 4 games, 6 goals
Drew Petrie: 13 games, 30 goals.
Aaron Black: 9 games, 18 goals.

North KPF: 26 games, 54 goals.

Jack Riewoldt: 13 games, 40 goals.
Tyrone Vickery: 9 games, 14 goals.
Luke McGuane: 9 games, 14 goals.

Richmond KPF: 31 games, 68 goals.

Good try with this one, to a pea brained character like yourself, it would seem like the 14 goal difference from 5 games is significant, however fortunately not everyone is as clueless as yourself.

Tyrone Vickery - 66 games
Jack Riewoldt - 125 games
Luke McGuane (LOL cant believe we are talking about this spud) - 102 games

Drew Petrie - 235 games
Aaron Black - 13 games
Robbie Tarrant - 29 games

Now what is embarrassing for your group, is that despite Petrie's long career bringing up the total number of games of our forwards quite significantly, it still only sits at 277, whilst your mob have played 293 all together. Now our KPF's are already better then your blokes, and by the time Black has played 66 games and Tarrant has played 102 the gap will be even more obvious.

Jog on champ.

Good try with this one, to a pea brained character like yourself, it would seem like the 14 goal difference from 5 games is significant, however fortunately not everyone is as clueless as yourself.

Drew Petrie - 235 games
Aaron Black - 13 games

Now what is embarrassing for your group, is that despite Petrie's long career bringing up the total number of games of our forwards quite significantly, it still only sits at 277, whilst your mob have played 293 all together. Now our KPF's are already better then your blokes, and by the time Black has played 66 games and Tarrant has played 102 the gap will be even more obvious.

Jog on champ.

Lol.

Bottom line is that Aaron Edwards would still be in your best 22 and you gave him up for pick 70 something.

Massive fail.

Lol.

Bottom line is that Aaron Edwards would still be in your best 22 and you gave him up for pick 70 something.

Massive fail.

Shocking call. Aaron Edwards is very inconsistent and is not consistent enough to be an AFL footballer, only gets a go in your forward line because as I've already mentioned, your KPF's besides Jack are of a shocking standard. That's the bottom line.

Looks like you're the only one that failed, go to sleep kid, let the big boys play.

Lol.

Massive fail.

Sure he would. I predict Edwards will be playing reserves in 4 weeks and/or caught drinking.

He played a couple of good games for us too every year.

Drew Petrie - 235 games
Aaron Black - 13 games

Jog on champ.

Hahaha.

So, you have a flat track bully, an injury prone spud, and a somewhat reasonable player all better than a two time Coleman Medallist, who also come runner up, and looks to be in the mix for a third this year? I'd take Riewoldt over ANY of Norf's forwards! By the time Black plays 66 games, Vickery will be an out and out gun, Jack will have 400 goals, and Liam Mcbean will be dominating opposition backlines. I'm just you acknowledge the gap in talent will be obvious.

Typical Norf Victim Mentality. "Our's is better than yours."

Jack Riewoldt is better than Drew Petrie.
Tyrone Vickery is better than Black.
McGuane is better than Hansen.
and Az Edwards is better than Tarrant.

Hahaha.

So, you have a flat track bully, an injury prone spud, and a somewhat reasonable player all better than a two time Coleman Medallist, who also come runner up, and looks to be in the mix for a third this year? I'd take Riewoldt over ANY of Norf's forwards! By the time Black plays 66 games, Vickery will be an out and out gun, Jack will have 400 goals, and Liam Mcbean will be dominating opposition backlines. I'm just you acknowledge the gap in talent will be obvious.

Typical Norf Victim Mentality. "Our's is better than yours."

Jack Riewoldt is better than Drew Petrie.
Tyrone Vickery is better than Black.
McGuane is better than Hansen.
and Az Edwards is better than Tarrant.

Well this just about goes down as the worst post of the thread, good job.

If you cant admit that Petrie is a decent player, as I have about Jack then there is no point furthering the discussion with yourself, because you are delusional.

Jack is better then Petrie, but the other 3 are laughable, all 3 North players are better and have a much higher ceiling, you probably don't understand that in the first place, hence the lack of need to continue this exchange with yourself... In fact I am still coming to terms that we are in discussions about Luke McGuane, has to be one of the biggest spuds on an AFL list. As well as taking Vickery with pick 8 only being forgotten due to your clubs disgusting drafting, which has only begun to improve over the last couple years. However it must be highlighted that after your first pick, your clubs ability to find talent with picks outside the top 20/30 leaves a lot to be desired, in fact it's outright terrible.

Lol.

Massive fail.

We're on the path to winning a flag.

You're on a path to simply making the finals so your coach doesn't get sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're on the path to winning a flag.

You're on a path to simply making the finals so your coach doesn't get sacked.

Okay.
Good one.
I really see your flag tilt coming at full steam.

Your reliance on older players in the team is a massive cause for concern.
When Boomer Harvey is still getting the number 1 tag at 35 years of age or however old he is, it speaks volumes of your younger players ability.

You blokes are the worst at this banter thread thing and are missing the point of it completely.

Shocking call. Aaron Edwards is very inconsistent and is not consistent enough to be an AFL footballer, only gets a go in your forward line because as I've already mentioned, your KPF's besides Jack are of a shocking standard. That's the bottom line.

Looks like you're the only one that failed, go to sleep kid, let the big boys play.

Right and who do you guys have outside of Petrie that is setting the world on fire?
Black?
Please.

Anyway, Petrie is what, 30 now?

Time for that fossil to hang up the boots.

He won't be around for your next flag, unfortunately.

Time to pass the baton on...to Lachie Hansen.

Okay.
Good one.
I really see your flag tilt coming at full steam.

Your reliance on older players in the team is a massive cause for concern.

When Boomer Harvey is still getting the number 1 tag at 35 years of age or however old he is, it speaks volumes of your younger players ability.

Correct. This is apparently why the coach just dumped 4 or 5 of them. We have entered another mini development phase.

On the contrary, Richmond's lack of mature experienced players, which has played a role in the club missing the finals, combined with the blow torch that has been unfairly (IMO) applied to Hardwicks backside, is the reason your club has run out and done the exact opposite.

Richmond have traded to just make the finals, North have traded to win a premiership.

You blokes are the worst at this banter thread thing and are missing the point of it completely.

Excuse us for thinking the "Norf", "irrelevant", "poor" and "no members" crap has become a little too childish and boring.

Well this just about goes down as the worst post of the thread, good job.

If you cant admit that Petrie is a decent player, as I have about Jack then there is no point furthering the discussion with yourself, because you are delusional.

Jack is better then Petrie, but the other 3 are laughable, all 3 North players are better and have a much higher ceiling, you probably don't understand that in the first place, hence the lack of need to continue this exchange with yourself... In fact I am still coming to terms that we are in discussions about Luke McGuane, has to be one of the biggest spuds on an AFL list. As well as taking Vickery with pick 8 only being forgotten due to your clubs disgusting drafting, which has only begun to improve over the last couple years. However it must be highlighted that after your first pick, your clubs ability to find talent with picks outside the top 20/30 leaves a lot to be desired, in fact it's outright terrible.

You laugh at us because we took Vickery at pick 8, yet you guys took Hansen at pick 3 in 2006.

In that year, we took Riewoldt at 13.

You're such a flog, it isn't even funny.

You laugh at us because we took Vickery at pick 8, yet you guys took Hansen at pick 3 in 2006.

In that year, we took Riewoldt at 13.

You're such a flog, it isn't even funny.

You're not supposed to get angry pal.

Correct. This is apparently why the coach just dumped 4 or 5 of them. We have entered another mini development phase.

On the contrary, Richmond's lack of mature experienced players, which has played a role in the club missing the finals, combined with the blow torch that has been unfairly (IMO) applied to Hardwicks backside, is the reason your club has run out and done the exact opposite.

Richmond have traded to just make the finals, North have traded to win a premiership.

Excuse us for thinking the "Norf", "irrelevant", "poor" and "no members" crap has become a little too childish and boring.

Actually we just traded for more depth to be honest.
Most people would agree that we had a very solid recruiting campaign in the off-season.
You think Ben Jacobs is going to win you a premiership?
You have to be joking.
He only came to your club because you missed out on your number 1 target, Caddy.

I feel sorry for North fans when it comes to free agency and trade periods, your club will be down for a long time.

To quote your mate Psicosis: 'let the big boys play'

I thought you gave us credit somewhere for topping up with mature agers whilst you went kids only???

You can't keep licking both sides of the ice cream PAL.

FWIW I actually rate Norf, but their best 2 players are only minutes away from a retirement village and I just can't see any potential STARS coming through the ranks.

Swallow is a very good player but lacks star quality and from there it is pretty bleak.

FWIW I actually rate Norf, but their best 2 players are only minutes away from a retirement village and I just can't see any potential STARS coming through the ranks.

Swallow is a very good player but lacks star quality and from there it is pretty bleak.

Agree with you, Morro.
North are a good side but they will struggle when there older players are gone, which will be soon.

Actually we just traded for more depth to be honest. Most people would agree that we had a very solid recruiting campaign in the off-season.

That's another way of putting it.

You think Ben Jacobs is going to win you a premiership?

Possibly. Who knows?

You have to be joking. He only came to your club because you missed out on your number 1 target, Caddy.

Correction. Ben always wanted to come to North but he and Port were aware that we weren't going to part with our 1st round pick. Bulldogs and the scum were also interested parties but Ben told them they were wasting their time as he only wanted to play for North. Caddy also had a preference for North but we could not satisfy GC with a trade, nor would we match Geelongs money.

I feel sorry for North fans when it comes to free agency and trade periods, your club will be down for a long time.

The club has $800K available and will be a player in this years free trade market.

That's another way of putting it.

Possibly. Who knows?

Correction. Ben always wanted to come to North but he and Port were aware that we weren't going to part with our 1st round pick. Bulldogs and the scum were also interested parties but Ben told them they were wasting their time as he only wanted to play for North. Caddy also had a preference for North but we could not satisfy GC with a trade, nor would we match Geelongs money.

The club has $800K available and will be a player in this years free trade market.

Forget what you have available, there aren't many gun players who want to play in front of 25,000 every week.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back