Toast Tom Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone notice Sheridan running style looks like Hillys? Hes no where near as quick as hilly but he does run like him.

I'm still undecided on Sheridan as a player because we've only seen him play around 9 AFL games but looks like a real serviceable player for the future. Hope he kicks it up a notch next year :thumbsu:

Does anyone notice Sheridan running style looks like Hillys? Hes no where near as quick as hilly but he does run like him.

I'm still undecided on Sheridan as a player because we've only seen him play around 9 AFL games but looks like a real serviceable player for the future. Hope he kicks it up a notch next year :thumbsu:

He has a deadly boot on him too, has that Hill-like ability to hit a postage stamp at 50m.

If he turns out to be a 200 gamer or wins a final off his own boot, The Great Ross Lyon Putting Games into Sheridan experiment will be a masterstroke.

Yeah, when he did the wing run in the 4th and from were I sit (107) I thought Hill had kicked one on his right. When it turned out to be Sherridan I said to bloke next to me he runs like Hill.

Beware the next poster who says someone is gettIng a run because they are being shopped around for a new home. One sub, two interchange and a catalogue? Doesn't happen.

One of the reasons he was rumoured to be wanting out was to have a shot at getting back to the club he supported as a kid. Wonder what's happened to his room in recent years:
TOM Sheridan travelled 2697km to reach Patersons Stadium from his Riddells Creek bedroom, which is covered in Essendon posters dominated by Bombers legend James Hird ...

Taken from this article when he was drafted back in 2011:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tom-sheridan-docks-at-freo/story-fn53klc6-1226208317327

sheridan has looked awesome the last few weeks. He looks really comfortable in our lineup! Goes to show how our depth is improving!

Can anyone remember a couple of years ago when a young guy was drafted to us and his mum screamed NOooo! Does anyone remember who's mum she was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the reasons he was rumoured to be wanting out was to have a shot at getting back to the club he supported as a kid. Wonder what's happened to his room in recent years:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tom-sheridan-docks-at-freo/story-fn53klc6-1226208317327

That's interesting.
Might have saved our bacon all the rubbish going on at Essendon.
Have been watching him a little more closely after the games etc the last few weeks and he seems to be enjoying himself and appears to get on really well with the other young guys. Seems to be settled, for now at least.

If he was used as a tagger/defender the blanket would be fairly apt.
If he becomes a star he might have a 1000 thread count.

Also from the same article, but how the hell does someone two years older and who grew up on the other side of the country become your childhood idol???

The 185cm ball magnet flew to Perth with close friend and No. 20 Dockers draftee Hayden Crozier on Sunday. He will embark on a three-week training block alongside childhood idol Nathan Fyfe before returning to Riddells Creek for Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back