Mod. Notice 2013 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - nominations open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling the love, guys :D

No seriously I love you all like family!

Does that make me your bald middle aged creepy Big Footy uncle? :D

It's funny that you mention this, because it was on the Hawthorn board, in the very thread that you're talking about which I first saw her posts. Never have I seen an opposition poster have such a profound positive impact on the collective bunch of dawk supporters as I did when Catgirl put them back in their boxes.
Link to thread?

The thread was at least 6 months ago, or at least when Catgirl posted there. I can't actually remember what the thread was about, but I'm pretty sure that it was a bit O/T by the time she got on there. It was also a very big thread, and her posts were quite a few pages in. It would take quite a bit of trawling, either that or I could go through all of Catgirl's posts to find them. I'll perhaps leave it up to her as she might have a better idea than me.

The thread was at least 6 months ago, or at least when Catgirl posted there. I can't actually remember what the thread was about, but I'm pretty sure that it was a bit O/T by the time she got on there. It was also a very big thread, and her posts were quite a few pages in. It would take quite a bit of trawling, either that or I could go through all of Catgirl's posts to find them. I'll perhaps leave it up to her as she might have a better idea than me.

Catgirl, you're up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me...

Sarah13……always gets it right. Doesn't post enough so won't get a look in.

Strangled Cat…..level headed and generally spot on

VC I always read his posts…and generally agree

Would have given Daz a vote but we need new blood. Good job mate.

PS: Huge HM to Supahoops……….he knows why! You're a champ mate.

-1000000 points for using what looks like a GIF from Glee...

Fred LeDeux
Partridge
DazBroncos

i tend to nod alot when reading their stuff, and of course, the poster of the year should be someone who i agree with with as then by extension my view of the universe wins too. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back