Ian shuttleworth joins crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Good appointment.

My only concern is that his predecessor moved to a different role, i.e. we're now carrying another manager. I hope every manager is working to their full potential and the extra's are because we're moving forward and need the resources; as opposed to not having the balls to move people on and creating space for social loafing.

Tredders is fine, I like him on Triple M and Channel 9. He's a good commentator.

Fair enough, I only really only remember him from the infamous bowing incident.

I would want to punch one of our players out if they did that.

Tex excluded. lol He is a legend.

Totally agree.

Personally, I think this is a great appointment as we are operating in a highly competitive market and Shutts would be one of the best media connected individuals operating in SA, and would be well known throughout Australia.
You sure about that? Whose going to give us all the early Adelaide Crows related info now? Seemed to have a lot of contacts at the Crows as he was always breaking stories for us as to early re-signed players at the clubs, ins/outs of the weeks. Getting that news minutes/hours/days earlier is always nice!!

Hope someone can take his role in the media for us die hard supporters! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Katrina was a journo at the AFL website before moving to the Crows.

Katrina Gill is doing pretty much exactly what she used to be doing, except now she's generating content for the Crows, rather than generating content on the Crows for the AFL. I bet she didn't even have to change her logins.

Just going by memory NTRabbit. and I may well be wrong as it was a fair while back now, but I think Trigg held the position of public relations officer (seriously...I am not joking). Perhaps someone may be able to confirm this? Was this his first role with the Crows or was it for someone else?

You sure about that? Whose going to give us all the early Adelaide Crows related info now? Seemed to have a lot of contacts at the Crows as he was always breaking stories for us as to early re-signed players at the clubs, ins/outs of the weeks. Getting that news minutes/hours/days earlier is always nice!!

Hope someone can take his role in the media for us die hard supporters! :D

The same person whose job it was to "leak" info will just brief someone else

Just going by memory NTRabbit. and I may well be wrong as it was a fair while back now, but I think Trigg held the position of public relations officer (seriously...I am not joking). Perhaps someone may be able to confirm this? Was this his first role with the Crows or was it for someone else?

Look, now that you say that, it rings a bell.

I'm not sure that it was Trigg's first job with the Crows though. I thought that he started in admin, then went to Public Relations and then to CEO

Jenny might be able to enlighten us on this one.

So you're telling me Shuttleworth wasn't on the Crows payroll all this time?

It reminded me of Graham Cornes to be honest.

When 5AA tells the audience that the hosts have a commercial interest, Graham's should have said the Power to be honest. It was in his best interest to pump the tyres of the Power so that his sons would be taken care off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back