News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Port, Freo, North and Collingwood are also 50 steps ahead of the 17 other teams? ;)
Port, Freo and Collingwood don't even have "alternate" kits. They only have two each.
Port - black, white
Freo - purple, white
Collingowod - black with white stripes, white with black stripes.

It's really a formality given that we were already with KooGa, but the Bulldogs' Father's Day email confirmed that they're switching to BLK next year. (And if you look closely at Dahlhaus' shorts, you can see that we're also changing our logo to the one registered in 2012 that was posted here)

78021_8c67f03f09ba3640abf3639bfb7dc4b8.jpg
WELL there it is, same crappy KOOGA/BLK collar that they've had since 2009. Who keeps the same collar for 7 years!!?

It's really a formality given that we were already with KooGa, but the Bulldogs' Father's Day email confirmed that they're switching to BLK next year. (And if you look closely at Dahlhaus' shorts, you can see that we're also changing our logo to the one registered in 2012 that was posted here)

R.e. new logo, why haven't the Doggies officially unveiled it?

I keep going on their website to see if there's news on it but I'm getting blanks.

WELL there it is, same crappy KOOGA/BLK collar that they've had since 2009. Who keeps the same collar for 7 years!!?
Why do you hate it so much? :drunk:

Yah. Edited my post above.
That guernsey is a replica of the one we wore in 2013 v Carlton:
301415.jpg

VIP are no longer our sponsor, so it would make sense.
Woops, didn't even see your post before I posted mine.
It's really weird that they went to so much effort to change sponsors, but left some blank.

Same here, I want to buy a new Richmond guernsey but I want something that's different to the others, but BLK use the same template and Richmond never change their clash or pre season guernseys!!!
Pretty sure we are getting a new pre season guernsey for 2015. Hoping the info I was given on clash is wrong and we get one

Will that be the main logo? Are you discarding the old one?

This is it right: ???
get_tmi_image.jpg

Love their three kits <3
Their red kit is purely for marketing though really. Worn vs Eagles and North to give it use.
Agreed, I'd really like to see Port do a similar thing with a third teal kit on the same design as the other two, although that would really only be so I could use it in AFL Live, since it would serve little to no purpose in real life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back