Live Event 2014 NAB AFL Draft Discussion - Coming to a Board Near You...

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone fill me in a bit on dale??

If you chaps in the know tell me that all these kids can kick the footy, I'm happy.

Anyone blowing up about these selections has no idea. Cos guess what. None of have any idea.....we're all novices on these kids. Get a grip.

We need talls? Maybe we didn't take any because they all suck. Just a thought.

If we can develop Redpath, we can develop Reece McKenzie as a rookie. Please fall to the rookie draft

aaaaaand he's gone. Oh well, must be a reason everyone passed on him for so long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we trying to reinvent footy and play some sort of tunnel ball type structure.

Oh well why am I not surprised we drafted another TINY bloke.

But Macca is gone so I'm happy so this won't upset me :)

Dal has done an absolutely ripping job the past few years. Why can't you stop talking s*^$ for a while and actually wait til these kids actually play a game before you start ripping into them?

Because I actually follow the under 18 and I have no ***** idea why he's made some of these calls passing some excellent talent. The kids are welcome - Dal's drafting scares the bejesus out of me. His hot is hot but his not is #fkucingatrocious

I do have a different song I was hoping to sing tonight but this songbird has lost its happy thoughts. FWIW - Webb and McLean add to our list as will Cordy. I feel sick however at what we likely miss and I think Dalrymple has an ego complex that taints his selections. That's my 5c and I'm posting it to vent it out of the twisted knot in my stomache...

Anyway - carry on sunshine

We also added Redpath to the main list...

Cordy, Boyd, Hamling, Redpath....

People should calm. This was a needs draft and we had some serious needs for speed and skill.

You honestly believe that?

So by that the fact we picked all these little blokes is Maccas fault? No even I'm going to go that far

It's a fact that Bevo had nothing to do with our picks this year. Was locked always weeks ago. Not a matter of a belief. That's a fact. What's Macca got to do with it?

I don't care about not selecting a KPP, but if Foster turns into even a solid 30 goal a year forward, Dalrymple should be burnt at the stake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back