Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed

8OG9hiz.jpg
He was puffed up that day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432286775.905095.jpg

This thread has me hot and steamy, time for a bath to cool down. Who feels like a dip?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

WTF!!!!
Dude...I hate you. That is ******* horrifying.

It's a loving family photo. Those kids wont be scarred years later. Great call to capture such a special moment.

You just know she served the family fried placenta as some sort of stuffed up Mother Earth bonding s**t.

When my wife delivered our first child, we were offered that. When i asked why, it was in case we wanted to plant a tree with it. WTF is going on with society? We politely declined.

When my wife delivered our first child, we were offered that. When i asked why, it was in case we wanted to plant a tree with it. WTF is going on with society? We politely declined.

FFS it's just wrong.
s**t like that you go the Hank Scorpio solution and burn it with fire.
image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky I posted it on the bay 5 months ago then ;-)

Lets take this to the bay shall we? ;) you seem a little "puffy".

Honesty might, and no bs , just cut the bs. I mean seriously we have one disagreement and now you stalk me because you can't handle difference of opinions sunshine grow a pair

I think you've got your wires crossed, buddy, my post was sending up Cardinal Pell, whose (apparent) quote has been in the news all week. I don't even know who you are.

Just goes to show you how bad the two sides are going. Banter thread that has moved on to a family bathing in disgusting bloody birth juice to then learning how to cook essence of new born

Best post of the thread so far ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back