Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say it...Coopers is s**t. All I can taste is that filthy Adelaide water. The stuff that people upstream for 2,000kms have been pissing, shitting and flushing their waste in to. If I had to drink that s**t, I'd chop up people and store them in barrels too.
Well do you know what. I tend to agree. My favourite drop is a pint of VB on tap. So if you prictorians were a bit more sensitive. Youd make the stuff more available for the likes of me. But no. Its all about Melbourne, " Tha G " and Victoria. Jeez you mob are selfish.

Well do you know what. I tend to agree. My favourite drop is a pint of VB on tap. So if you prictorians were a bit more sensitive. Youd make the stuff more available for the likes of me. But no. Its all about Melbourne, " Tha G " and Victoria. Jeez you mob are selfish.
I live in Sydney you flog.

I should support GWS. At least I'd get to enjoy the next billion flags they're going to win.

Used to be known as The Green Death ... or was that Southwark?
You'll s**t through the eye of a needle at 20 paces into the teeth of a gale.
Haha. The old green death was Southwark Bitter. Or known to my dad as Southark. Long long gone now. Well you can still get Southwalk Bitter. But its nothing compared to the old green death of old. My dad is 67 now and lives on the Gold Coast. Loves a beer from the tap. He drinks four xxxx bitter. Not gold. Bitter. And he still says it doesnt compare to the old green death.

I live in Sydney you flog.

I should support GWS. At least I'd get to enjoy the next billion flags they're going to win.
You should be drinking white chards with Buddy then lol

Roaring northerly blowing Friday night so Cotch to win the toss and kick to the hill end. Make it happen.
And he will.
It's reverse psychology, you see.
Or he might not.
That's called "double reverse psychology".

190268-c5198400-ff6b-11e4-a44b-5c351aa4c1fd.jpg

TC: Hey Kane, sorry to spoil your last game mate.
KC: That's OK man, we're s**t anyway, can't wait to get out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with teams from suburbs near/with ports and being s**t? St Kilda, Freo and Port - 2 flags between the lot of them...
If you sing "Port of Adelaide" instead of "Port of Amsterdam" it makes sense.
They're all drunken sailors and whores. The whole lot of them.

come tigers, you are making Kane Mitchell look like a superstar, I'm usually very negative and think Port are capable to lose from any position but you are making it very hard for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back