Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
why did the chicken cross the road ???

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.....
I think the Greens dream of a world where these jokes start with "Why did the chicken cross the light rail line?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jim Dixon

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2013
Canada
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey you lot this was a good thread, congrats on the win. We completed spudded up that game! Richmond get to keep the Chappy Cup for another year.

Stick it up the Bombres at your Dreamtime game and good luck getting them to your banter thread- we found them a pretty humourless lot when we were trying to get the Ryder trade done. They didn't like any of our drug jokes either. Don't know what their problem is.

See you next year- pretty sure you won't be seeing us in the finals this year. :footy:

tigs2010

Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Hey you lot this was a good thread, congrats on the win. We completed spudded up that game! Richmond get to keep the Chappy Cup for another year.

Stick it up the Bombres at your Dreamtime game and good luck getting them to your banter thread- we found them a pretty humourless lot when we were trying to get the Ryder trade done. They didn't like any of our drug jokes either. Don't know what their problem is.

See you next year- pretty sure you won't be seeing us in the finals this year. :footy:
I dunno. If you read their board after the verdict they were enjoying drug jokes. Now not so much. Can't work out why. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom