VFL 2nd Semi Final - Sandringham vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies lost 97-104) :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Pies a Chance?

Moloney, Dwyer, Kennedy, Karnezis all could be thereabouts, even Marsh if the umpires break with tradition and actually pay attention to what the defenders are doing.

Moloney, Dwyer, Kennedy, Karnezis all could be thereabouts, even Marsh if the umpires break with tradition and actually pay attention to what the defenders are doing.

Can AFL Listed Players win the Listion?

Just a quick Liston update, Sammy Dwyer currently on 9 votes, just 3 behind the current leader Matt Thomas on 12.

Counting from Round 16 onwards to start shortly...

Meanwhile, Ryan Pendlebury has been named on the right Half Back Flank in the VFL Team of the Year, while Ben Moloney has scored a jumper on the interchange bench. Congratulations, boys! :thumbsu::D:hearts:

Just a quick Liston update, Sammy Dwyer currently on 9 votes, just 3 behind the current leader Matt Thomas on 12.

Counting from Round 16 onwards to start shortly...

Meanwhile, Ryan Pendlebury has been named on the right Half Back Flank in the VFL Team of the Year, while Ben Moloney has scored a jumper on the interchange bench. Congratulations, boys! :thumbsu::D:hearts:

Dwyer had a Strong Finish and Still a Big Chance.

Congrats too Moloney and Ryan Pendlebury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sammy Dwyer a chance now, 3 votes off the lead with 5 games left, may just fall short.

Gratz to Pendles and Moloney too, been great this year.

Next game is vs Williamstown, Sammy will miss out on votes there because he played that weekend vs Melbourme. Would laugh (rather darkly) if old mate Sinclair's direct opponent Anastasio gets the 3 for this game...:drunk::mad:

Think Sammy plays every VFL game from there on afterwards, from memory. Matt Thomas has a couple of AFL games in that run home, so does McKernan and Currie only reappears at the end where he played limited minutes anyway.

Spud's in with a shot...:cool:

Sammy teased us but went missing after round 15. Oh well, 2 Pies boys in the team of the year was a nice surprise.

Well done to Nick Rippon.

Yes, well done to him.

Messers Anastasio and Hooper, on the other hand...:oops::mad:

Yes, well done to him.

Messers Anastasio and Hooper, on the other hand...:oops::mad:
Haha, you were waiting for those two all night, and they delivered.

Sinclair got a contract extension not long after that Williamstown game too.:p

I know you're shattered that the Blair brothers didn't poll well too.

Sammy teased us but went missing after round 15. Oh well, 2 Pies boys in the team of the year was a nice surprise.

Well done to Nick Rippon.

Rippon? Never Heard of the Bloke

Haha, you were waiting for those two all night, and they delivered.

Sinclair got a contract extension not long after that Williamstown game too.:p

I know you're shattered that the Blair brothers didn't poll well too.

We sure knows how to pick 'em...:oops::drunk:

And yes, I am utterly mortified that the greatest brothers in the whole wide history of ever to have ever pulled on the black and white stripes turned up bupkiss between them. I just finished turning over my pad in pure rage. I'll let BTAS Bats re-enact how that went down...:drunk:

For those interested, Collingwood's representation on the voting board for the night...

9 - Dwyer
7 - Young
5 - Kennedy, Karnezis
3 - Oxley, Frost, Moloney
2 - Seedsman, Greenhough, Witts, Hellier, Cox
1 - Greenwood, White, Armstrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back