VFL 2nd Semi Final - Sandringham vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies lost 97-104) :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

For those interested, Collingwood's representation on the voting board for the night...

9 - Dwyer
7 - Young
5 - Kennedy, Karnezis
3 - Oxley, Frost, Moloney
2 - Seedsman, Greenhough, Witts, Hellier, Cox
1 - Greenwood, White, Armstrong
NO BLAIRS AT ALL, THAT'S AN OUTRAGE I TELLS YA.

No Marsh either, cmon, he won games by himself earlier in the year, well at least saved them.

For those interested, Collingwood's representation on the voting board for the night...

9 - Dwyer
7 - Young
5 - Kennedy, Karnezis
3 - Oxley, Frost, Moloney
2 - Seedsman, Greenhough, Witts, Hellier, Cox
1 - Greenwood, White, Armstrong

Thinking back, how did Broomhead not poll a vote for the game against Coburg? 41 disposals, 12 clearances and 3 goals...

No Marsh either, cmon, he won games by himself earlier in the year, well at least saved them.

Defenders don’t get Votes

I would have thought Broomhead would have got on the board. He had some very strong performances early in the year, including a very dominant performance against Coburg (iirc)

His only game of the year.

Wait until TBS hears he didn't get a vote either:eek::mad:

No angry or drunk or heart emoticons. You're either very insincere in your outrage or you're not trying hard enough...:drunk:

And the obligatory Marsh mention. And yet again, I am in full agreement. Round 3 vs Footscray and Round 5 vs Richmond are the two that immediately come to mind. Without him, we get overrun in those games, which almost derails our season in its infancy. And for what it's worth, I reckon he's the one to beat for the Joseph Wren Trophy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full vote tallies just released on the VFL website. As it turns out, a few old mates actually did get some votes....

S. Dwyer - 9
C. Young - 7
P. Karnezis - 5
B. Kennedy - 5
T. Broomhead - 3
J. De Goey - 3
L. Wallace - 3
B. Abbott - 3
B. Moloney - 3
A. Oxley - 3
J. Frost - 3
J. Witts - 2
G. Borthwick - 2
J. Blair - 2
S. Greenhough - 2
P. Seedsman - 2
J. Hellier - 2
M. Cox - 2
J. Marsh - 1
M. Still - 1
L. Greenwood - 1
T. Armstrong - 1
J. White - 1

You sure love your Underdogs Maggie5
You are right, I see some things others don't. Easy to pick out the really good ones as they stand out pretty quickly like Moore and DG.
Normally I like the ones that don't have the natural skills but are real hard workers and never give up trying to improve.

Full vote tallies just released on the VFL website. As it turns out, a few old mates actually did get some votes....

S. Dwyer - 9
C. Young - 7
P. Karnezis - 5
B. Kennedy - 5
T. Broomhead - 3
J. De Goey - 3
L. Wallace - 3
B. Abbott - 3
B. Moloney - 3
A. Oxley - 3
J. Frost - 3
J. Witts - 2
G. Borthwick - 2
J. Blair - 2
S. Greenhough - 2
P. Seedsman - 2
J. Hellier - 2
M. Cox - 2
J. Marsh - 1
M. Still - 1
L. Greenwood - 1
T. Armstrong - 1
J. White - 1

tumblr_n4iuliOlHb1tziei6o1_500.gif

Marsh will get more Brownlow votes then JJ Liston next year.

You are right, I see some things others don't. Easy to pick out the really good ones as they stand out pretty quickly like Moore and DG.
Normally I like the ones that don't have the natural skills but are real hard workers and never give up trying to improve.

They are good types and we have had quite a few of them but you also need the Class Kids like in Moore and GH

They are good types and we have had quite a few of them but you also need the Class Kids like in Moore and GH
But the classy ones are easy to have as favourites, I just prefer the Macaffer, Blair, Goldsack and now Manteit types.
Have a good look and follow him on Sunday, rarely makes mistakes and a good kick and mark.
I probably jinxed him now:eek:

But the classy ones are easy to have as favourites, I just prefer the Macaffer, Blair, Goldsack and now Manteit types.
Have a good look and follow him on Sunday, rarely makes mistakes and a good kick and mark.
I probably jinxed him now:eek:

Gave him the Commentators Curse. I will keep an eye on him. I don’t mind him at all on what I seen but is he going to make it AFL Level. Not Sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back