Preview The Grand Final Edition 🏆🏉 👊 Collingwood vs Brisbane, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
except I hope that this granny brings better gifts than my actual granny used to
My granny used to give me great gifts, and any decent shirts I owned as a young teenager were bought by her. On the other hand, Target opened their first store over the road from where I lived and my mother sourced all my clothes there. Worst of all their garments were the jocks with inadequate elastic support, resulting in scrotum hang and testicles bulging at the upper thigh. Anyway I digress. Let's hope this granny delivers like my long deceased one used to do.

Ok got the scores for tomorrow game

Pies 3.4. 7.6. 11.10. 14.14.98

Lions 2.6. 3.11. 7.15. 8.18.66

Frampton 3, Hill 3, Elliot & Checker 2 each

Harris does a hammy late in the second QTR

Hipwood no goals

Norm Smith goes to, you guessed it N Daicos ahead of Crisp and Pendles

Enjoy from the future

Love this club. I grew up on Vic Park hill where my dad use to meet up with his war mates every match.
Talk about sensory overload, the characters, the sights, the sounds, the smells, especially the smells!!!!;)

0d0246891f33c6c471354e63b9230fd9

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

We got this & it worries me that I think that.

Then I think of the ride it's been for the last 2 years & FMD what a ball tearing ride it's been!!

Oh yeah & screw you Brisvegas!

tumblr_nd4z270dYt1s9ab4to1_400.gif

Last edited:
Love this club. I grew up on Vick Park hill where my dad use to meet up with his war mates every match.
Talk about sensory overload, the characters, the sights, the sounds, the smells, especially the smells!!!!;)

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

Then I think of the ride it's been for the last 2 years & FMD what a ball tearing ride it's been!!

I remember him walking around and he used to sell them at the Preston Bullants games at Cramer St as well

Love this club. I grew up on Vick Park hill where my dad use to meet up with his war mates every match.

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

Love the way you're keeping a lid on it, fat spider. :rainbow::blueheart:

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

The peanut man at Vic Park! Thanks for this. A nice memory. I can still smell those peanuts too.

Dal Santo following the same pattern as every other pundit in all our other finals lol

“Brisbane this”
“Brisbane that”
“Brisbane too good”
“Brisbane”

“Brisbane should win but I’m tipping Collingwood by 10 points”

lol. Stock standard hedge betting
Same thing as last week with GWS and fortnight before with Dees. You still running on discord? That'll be going off tomorrow surely...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s my glass half full take on tomorrow:
1. MCG factor
2. The crowd- how many times have Brisbane played in front of even 40-50,000 this year? Vs how many times have we played in front of 80,000+?
3. Extra days break for us and travel for them
4. McRaes 3x premiership experience as a player compared with Fagan
5. Neale having the distraction of a (controversial) Brownlow win this week
6. Our inclusions since last game we played them
and finally
7. A few years ago we were a bit of a basket case… hangover from the Beams trade, salary cap debacle leading to the “fire sale”, JDG looking like possibly more trouble than he was worth and questions as to whether he’d ever play for us again, Do Better report…I could go on. We are still paying for Treloar (right?) and Grundy- to even be competing at this point is an incredible achievement and what the club has done over the past two seasons has been incredible!

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

Thank you so much. I visited my 91 year old Dad in Aged Care today. He has dementia but i put his cap and scarf on and sang him the club song. Biggest smile on his face. He used to stand me on beer cans behind the coaches box and get a bag of peanuts. This has brought back great memories. Thanks mate. Go pies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

All over John Denver, but pavlov conditioning will kick in every time they get a major, and the records at home will fly into the mountain, faster than John did! 😵
John ran out of petrol 😳

"'ere ya're peanuts!!"

I was a smartarse 12 year-old to this old legend and asked him for macadamias

Deep from his pocket he pulled a white paper bag translucent with macadamia oil

Smashed me on the price but it was too late to back down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back