Preview The Grand Final Edition 🏆🏉 👊 Collingwood vs Brisbane, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Ace Frehley still in KISS? I remember listening to my older brother's KISS Unmasked, and loved Two Sides of the Coin.
Probably zero chance of them playing that. But if they do, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

Correctamundo.

Ace hasn't been in KISS for many years. My son also likes Ace and enjoys listening to Shock Me from time to time in between all the other crap (Drake etc...) :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to Fagan's post-parade interview again.....

He acknowledged that they'd failed a few times to get to the big dance and said that making it to a GF this year is a significant achievement. He also said that if they don't win, they'll try just as hard again next year.

By contrast, Fly and Moore said nothing that sounded like they were at all satisfied by just making it to the GF, or were contemplating anything other than victory tomorrow.

It’s quite an interesting difference in the apparent mindsets.
Psychological manifestation.

When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.

Psychological manifestation.

When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.

That manifestation did not help me with tickets this week but maybe the universe wants me at the live site life's great!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ginnivan coming in works as an Adams replacement up forward. He won't do it in the same way, but like Adams, he is capable of winning the ball in close and setting up team mates. Additionally, he's more of a scoring threat.

I think with the addition of Ginnivan and demotion of Lipinski we are very likely to get our small forwards up the ground. I think this is critical. Hill and Beau in particular can have some real impact there. Our spread in finals so far has been poor, pushing these quicker players up the field will help.

Ginnivan coming in works as an Adams replacement up forward. He won't do it in the same way, but like Adams, he is capable of winning the ball in close and setting up team mates. Additionally, he's more of a scoring threat.

I think with the addition of Ginnivan and demotion of Lipinski we are very likely to get our small forwards up the ground. I think this is critical. Hill and Beau in particular can have some real impact there. Our spread in finals so far has been poor, pushing these quicker players up the field will help.
Yep, looking forward to Hill & Beau roving up the field. I think their pace will burn the Lions backline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back