Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Being a Collingwood supporter in their 20s, this has been my most enjoyable offseason as a supporter of this club. Free from the nerves and angst of all the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" from the season past. And while it's great to reminisce on what we achieved in 2023 we really have a chance here to start something special. It's a long season ahead and nothing is ever guaranteed in life and sport is no different so let this club take the opportunities ahead and leave nothing out there. No matter the triumphs and defeats that will come throughout the season just know we have walked this path before, and now that we know what it takes to reach that pinnacle I have no doubt we'll find a way - anyway - to make it happen.

I want to see it happen again, you want to see it happen again, the players want to make it happen again so let's get behind them this year.

Floreat Pica.

Being a Collingwood supporter in their 20s, this has been my most enjoyable offseason as a supporter of this club. Free from the nerves and angst of all the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" from the season past. And while it's great to reminisce on what we achieved in 2023 we really have a chance here to start something special. It's a long season ahead and nothing is ever guaranteed in life and sport is no different so let this club take the opportunities ahead and leave nothing out there. No matter the triumphs and defeats that will come throughout the season just know we have walked this path before, and now that we know what it takes to reach that pinnacle I have no doubt we'll find a way - anyway - to make it happen.

I want to see it happen again, you want to see it happen again, the players want to make it happen again so let's get behind them this year.

Floreat Pica.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back