Preview The Grand Final Edition 🏆🏉 👊 Collingwood vs Brisbane, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think tomorrow Ginny is a great addition. If Billy can do his bit it will be mainly spoiling. Hopefully creates chances and Ginny is the best option fof that. Ginny and Billy to be our foil

Showing your youth TfT,
They were massive in the 70's well before their couple of "pop" hits.
Every band had a handful of "radio friendly" hits and even their "pop" was far from disco.
Alice Cooper, ACDC, The Saints, KISS, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath would have been every 14-15 year old red blooded Aussies collections.
Loved Alice cooper and AC/DC . Saints were very much alternative so not sure any 14 year olds had I’m stranded in their record collection. Classic band but not a big seller at the time. Purple and sabbath had their own “ heavy metal “ genre and a unique subset of the audience. Floyd were one of a kind.

But I never got kiss nor appreciated them at the time or since. Been playing a practical joke on the audience ever since.

Savvy salesmen. That’s it.

Last edited:
Think tomorrow Ginny is a great addition. If Billy can do his bit it will be mainly spoiling. Hopefully creates chances and Ginny is the best option fof that. Ginny and Billy to be our foil

Almost feels like Fly has made Ginny hungry. He said today he is a big game player. Elliot said he wants Ginny to get one early to bring the crowd into the game. Elliot was doing a lot of the hit up leading at training. So looking forward to what Mihocek Frampton Elliot Ginnivan Hill and Mcreery can do. This feels strong with the mids defending the forward ark. It really is the key because I see us winning the rest of the field and territory.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Almost feels like Fly has made Ginny hungry. He said today he is a big game player. Elliot said he wants Ginny to get one early to bring the crowd into the game. Elliot was doing a lot of the hit up leading at training. So looking forward to what Mihocek Frampton Elliot Ginnivan Hill and Mcreery can do. This feels strong with the mids defending the forward ark. It really is the key because I see us winning the rest of the field and territory.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If Ginni gets a couple early the crowd will be up and about

In 1990 my parents owned a yellow station wagon sigma Chrysler and we sat at the rear boot raised our feet dangling scarves blowing all around lalor and it was like new years on the streets everyone out there celebrating. Great memories
Gave it a like for Lalor!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Markov is good enough in the air 1 on 1. I feel like Cameron gets goals on us when our system falls down especially in midfield.
It's not really in the air where Cameron damages us though.

It's him sneaking out the back of our zone and bursting away with his pace, and Oleg may well be the best match to stay with him if we were to ask one of our defenders to lock him down back there. We need IQ flying up for marks as usual, and someone else out the back with Charlie, imo.

Reckon Kiss will play love gun?
I reckon they go I was made for lovin you, rock and roll all nite and shout it out loud.

Not that they are my faves, would enjoy love gun, Detroit rock city.

But they are probably the most footy appropriate for the occasion.

Loved Alice cooper and AC/DC . Saints were very much alternative so not sure any 14 year olds had I’m stranded in their record collection. Classic band but not a big seller at the time. Purple and sabbath had their own “ heavy metal “ genre and a unique subset of the audience.

But I never got kiss nor appreciated them at the time or since. Been playing a practical joke on the audience ever since.

I've never been a Kiss fan.
I've trained my 9 year old - his favourite band is AC/DC and his favourite song is Paranoid..
They had a session at school where each kid could pick a song to play for the class,
He said most of the songs were crap.
Of course he chose Paranoid.

Doing my own GF marathon with 1990 and 2010 GFs and Road to Victory. Its interesting how our forward structure is very similar this year to 1990, relying on small/medium forwards to kick goals and the resting ruckman as the tall forward.

Anyway, it has got me wanting to see tomorrow if we're home and one of the Daicos boys gets it within 60m, unleash the torp for old times sake!!!

I've never been a Kiss fan.
I've trained my 9 year old - his favourite band is AC/DC and his favourite song is Paranoid..
They had a session at school where each kid could pick a song to play for the class,
He said most of the songs were crap.
Of course he chose Paranoid.
If Sabbath were playing the granny, it'd be almost as great as a Collingwood flag.

You've raised your son well.

Loved Alice cooper and AC/DC . Saints were very much alternative so not sure any 14 year olds had I’m stranded in their record collection. Classic band but not a big seller at the time. Purple and sabbath had their own “ heavy metal “ genre and a unique subset of the audience.

Love ‘I’m Stranded’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back