Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

If I see that f#cken clip, a vomitous feeling of injustice still overwhelms me (hello block on Maynard) 👹🤢
When Cameron kicked that goal to put Brisbane in front my heart sank for Bruzzy. Imagine the poor bloke if it happened 2 GFs in a row. Jordy and Steele were having none of that nonsense though

If I see that f#cken clip, a vomitous feeling of injustice still overwhelms me (hello block on Maynard) 👹🤢
This is what gets me about other clubs’ posters “outrage” re advantage call in Q4
Were these people just as upset about
  • McCluggage 50m that gifted lions a goal and changed momentum?
  • Harmes hitting the ball back in from 6 rows back?
  • Point to Pebbles in 02?
Etc etc

This is what gets me about other clubs’ posters “outrage” re advantage call in Q4
Etc etc
Flogs are just jealous plain and simple that we won an epic GF and have the best culture in the AFL now. It burns them so much they lash out with moronic claims and accusations. Just smile and remind them we’re going back-to-back so get their Anusol ready again. 😍

Flogs are just jealous plain and simple that we won an epic GF and have the best culture in the AFL now. It burns them so much they lash out with moronic claims and accusations. Just smile and remind them we’re going back-to-back so get their Anusol ready again. 😍
Flogs are so cut... everything from:
List not really good enough (fluked/gifted GF)
List too old - won't win again.
Only a few good young players.
Fly is overrated.

1706148699160.png

I found this interesting on the AFL squiggle site, it rated our premiership season as the 2nd worst premiers in defence and around 4th worst attack of all the premiers since 2000. it usually tends to place the premiers in a pretty fair slot against one another,. It seems that our tactic of icing games has made the analytics of our performance really hard to read.
I add our GPS numbers into a spreadsheet after games to see a correlation with running vs performances. And its very hard to make correlations because icing the game for a closer results takes away some stats that help show how we won the game.
Its certainly clever if icing games are in use to distort stats for oppositions clubs when they study our stats.

Wonder if they played it on the plane back to Brisbane. Would of been quite sombre..
If Cameron's goal was the winning goal, all my Carlton mates would be singing that song to me and rubbing it in ad nauseam. Definitely dodged a bullet there. Thankfully all they can do is cry about the advantage rule or admire Jordy and Sidey's goals:)

Etc etc
Just happy that, for once, it wasn't us complaining about an umpire's decision that may have cost us the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same with I Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

Has anyone been game enough to rewatch 2018 since our sweet sixteen?
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
That said I have been trying to get some Mosad crabs to take out the white maggot.

Etc etc
The more angst the victory causes other scum supporters the better.

Etc etc

What gets me about the "outrage" is that the decision was 100% correct.
Brisbane player took the advantage, which is the current rule, and umpire correctly called play on. It is the players choice. I'm sure there would be no "outrage" if the kick landed on Joe Danihers chest.

His next idea will be games of pool where it is a requirement for the losers to toss the balls at other patrons
Then Vossy king hits whoever's left standing.

What gets me about the "outrage" is that the decision was 100% correct.
Brisbane player took the advantage, which is the current rule, and umpire correctly called play on. It is the players choice. I'm sure there would be no "outrage" if the kick landed on Joe Danihers chest.
Commentators on channel 7 were carrying on that he didn't hear the umpires call. No different from Oleg's 50 when he didn't hear the umpire call stand. As l see it, umpire blew the whistle, Bailey then dodged and kicked it, so umpire correctly called advantage. Not up to the umpire to decide if Bailey heard the call or not.

Not sure, but think l heard that the AFL ticked off the decision as correct. Can anyone confirm?

Commentators on channel 7 were carrying on that he didn't hear the umpires call. No different from Oleg's 50 when he didn't hear the umpire call stand. As l see it, umpire blew the whistle, Bailey then dodged and kicked it, so umpire correctly called advantage. Not up to the umpire to decide if Bailey heard the call or not.

Not sure, but think l heard that the AFL ticked off the decision as correct. Can anyone confirm?
Yes, they did. They also ticked off on the Maynard block in 2018.

The only contentious decision they said was incorrect was the 50 against Markov.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back