Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the high free to Hipwood in the first quarter? Shocking decision
The non-decision to pay 50m penalty against Fletcher when he dropped the ball (rather than throw the ball to Cox on the full) when Cox was awarded a free kick. The line ball decision not to award a 50m penalty against Gardiner for kicking the ball away when Cox was award a mark (line ball because Gardiner kicked the ball as the umpire blew the whistle for the second time), even Daniher's double handed spike into the crowd when Hipwood's kick from the contentious free was clearly OOB - it was a very poorly umpired game.

The non-decision to pay 50m penalty against Fletcher when he dropped the ball (rather than throw the ball to Cox on the full) when Cox was awarded a free kick. The line ball decision not to award a 50m penalty against Gardiner for kicking the ball away when Cox was award a mark (line ball because Gardiner kicked the ball as the umpire blew the whistle for the second time), even Daniher's double handed spike into the crowd when Hipwood's kick from the contentious free was clearly OOB - it was a very poorly umpired game.
I'm pretty sure a Brisbane player, can't remember who now, knocked the ball out of Bobby's hands after he'd taken the mark where he dished off to Pendles. They do it all the time.

17 weeks ago :cool:

r0_0_5328_3440_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

i was just skipping through the gridiron game this morning watching Patrick mahomes. I just love that name....I just cant get enough saying it.

Anyway, Patrick mentioned something that a championship team needs to consider the following year and I havent seen it mentioned in this forum.....The challenges that god is going to put before us. Is god going to make it too difficult to win back-to-back or will he allow us to win some of the close ones that will give us a good ladder position.

And that brings to mind another thing that isnt mentioned....praying for success. We really need to pray more this year.

And that brings to mind another thing that isnt mentioned....praying for success. We really need to pray more this year.
Yes, it really works. Yesterday, the priest at church led a prayer for all sinners … and then, hey presto, Sinner wins the Oz Open that same night! No more proof required.

Yes, it really works. Yesterday, the priest at church led a prayer for all sinners … and then, hey presto, Sinner wins the Oz Open that same night! No more proof required.

we should start a prayer group for round 1...

we need to find people who know how to pray...maybe i'll do a short term tafe course

i was just skipping through the gridiron game this morning watching Patrick mahomes. I just love that name....I just cant get enough saying it.

Anyway, Patrick mentioned something that a championship team needs to consider the following year and I havent seen it mentioned in this forum.....The challenges that god is going to put before us. Is god going to make it too difficult to win back-to-back or will he allow us to win some of the close ones that will give us a good ladder position.

Got Bob Dylan’s “God on our side” running through my brain now😊.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks swoop. Great suggestion. We can merge the idea of having a song for the team a la "tear us apart" and incorporate the need to pray as most american sportspeople swear by....

I particularly like your suggestion of the Faith Tones. A favourite of my mother. The Minister Quartet might still be kicking around Oklahoma, although they havent had a hit song since this gem.

Greg could be flown out for the game involving unfurling the premiership flag. He's a trump man of course, so a fee would be involved.

Except they can’t help themselves up there.
I heard it during the test cricket.
TBH I thought what are these idiots doing singing that s**t. Look at us look at us. At the game though, The Granny, I actually liked it, it did sound quite cool.

Still cringe worthy though lol.

Trying to emulate the Power and that s**t pre-game you'll never tear us apart bullshit.

But we did. And so did The Lions. So did the Giants. And we won the cup.

:tongueclosed:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back