Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been
Hey Sun supporters,

Just wanted to ask how Peter Wright is tracking? I had huge wraps on him when he was drafted but haven't seen many games. Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers
developing in the reserves, massive unit and a great kick, there is a reason we wouldn't over pay for Dicko and that reasons name is Peter Wright

Maybe not this year and not saying he's going to win one, but Touk is always where the action is, appears to play the game hard and fair which will see him get some votes.

alright, here goes:

round 3: prestia, 1.
round 5: bennell, 3; dixon, 2; saad, 1.
round 11: kolodjashnij, 1.
round 14: ablett, 3; dixon, 2; kolodjashnij, 1.
round 16: ablett, 2.
round 17: bennell, 2.
round 18: bennell, 2; lynch, 1.
round 19: hall, 3; lynch, 2.
round 20: hall, 1.
round 21: hall, 3; rischitelli, 1.

total
7 bennell
7 hall
5 ablett
4 dixon
3 lynch
2 kolodjashnij
1 prestia
1 rischitelli
1 saad

something like that i reckon, absolute maximum. some of the 1 votes were probably a bit of bias coming out, but who knows haha.

Hey guys I'm wondering what are the best places to watch afl/nrl grand finals at on the coast.i will be by myself and are just looking for a bit of atmosphere.

Hey guys I'm wondering what are the best places to watch afl/nrl grand finals at on the coast.i will be by myself and are just looking for a bit of atmosphere.
I saw Waxy's in Surfers and Envy in Broadbeach advertising the AFL and NRL grand finals quite heavily. Otherwise Southport Sharks will be showing them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know they haven't?

Well I'm sure there probably has been a couple..
But there's definitely the obvious ones who haven't.

Schade is still undersized after what 4-5 years in the system?
Martin is still the size of a 17 yr old girl
Our ruckman can't seem to put any weight on. Get thrown around like rag dolls against the best.
I'm still unsure if Trent McKenzie has ever completed the 3km time trial. So unfit.

Just to name a few.

fyfe is an absolute star. his mentality, drive, passion, not to mention talent. everything you want in a footballer. he should be the "footballer" talent scouts should be searching for when drafting. i wish he was at our club.

fyfe is an absolute star. his mentality, drive, passion, not to mention talent. everything you want in a footballer. he should be the "footballer" talent scouts should be searching for when drafting. i wish he was at our club.

And the fact he was this 65kg-70kg tall boney marking forward who had never even played midfield when drafted.
The worst kick.
And now. Wow elite everything.

Loving Fyfes speech.
Saying he went to Freos head of fitness and said make me bigger stronger more explosive.
I want to take advantage of Sandilands rucking.

Wish some of our blokes showed that enthusiasm.

Fire Up.
Who would our player go and see the catering lady's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back