The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little surprised Nuggs are using last game of preseason to rest half the team rather than use it as a dress-rehearsal. Hope it's not injury related.
Most of them had injuries listed but could play if it was regular season from what I saw earlier

1e748b5c87fef89093f55f38cb87b2f2_crop_exact.jpg

good times. darius and qrich bump fisting their own heads (one right other left). man that was fun.

wow, feel like tears are gonna run after reading that article. really capture the depth of lamars sadness. i really felt becoming a kardashian was bad for him, but he looked happy so yeah. robbery at gun point, man to quote the bloke in The Other Guys "Oh s**t I feel like I'm there now".

So TT getting a lot of money to come off the bench or are they starting him?

See, the problem is that Mozgov comes out of contract at the end of this season.

Imagine the contract that he'll be chasing now - it's not just that the Cavs will be paying $82 mil for a role player, but it'll also probably cost them Mozgov.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say, I'm not as high on Utah as others seem to be. I actually give the Nuggets a fair chance of having a better record than them.
Agreed. I have them missing Playoffs.
I like the look of Neto, and Burke has had a good pre-season by all accounts, but their guard play still leaves a lot to be desired. Hayward will be carrying that offense again. Going to have to rely on their defense, and I'm not sure that can live up to the standard it set in the last 30odd games last season. Favours and Gobert is very cloggy... which certainly doesn't help their already substandard guard rotation. They have a very good coach though (imo) which means anything could happen really, but he's got his work cut out for him.

I'm high on alec Burks

Definitely not high on trey Burke

At the moment you could foresee Dallas and Portland dropping out the picture. Okc come in so there's a spot left in the playoffs. Tough to say whether the pels stay in at this stage.

If the pels can stay afloat it's probably a race between phoenix and Utah for the last spot.

Who knows what u get from the kings buy they should be somewhere there unless they king it up (inevitable)

Denver, lal, Minny and Portland are all in the basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back