Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have the worst rank'n'file fans in the league when it comes to merch. They'll pay $100 for a bootleg Brett Ebert #33 teacosy on Gumtree via the Reynella Markets but a matchworn guernsey has a marketcap of less than 3 times a dime-a-dozen Rowe & Jarman replica
How about a Brett Ebert #33 players guernsey? There's one on the Facebook memorabilia page for $300. Will be interesting to see if it sells

I

must say though that I have slit of crow friends who have absolutely no clue
I think you just invented a collective noun for ones kerow supporting acquaintances.

.... but Slits are good though

index.php

Just going through some old stuff and found the Port Adelaide 2008, 2009, 2011 & 2012 year books, the Port Adelaide 2013 season guide and the AFL prospectus from 2008, 2009 & 2010. Happy to give it all away if anyone wants them, otherwise they'll all go to recycling.

Just going through some old stuff and found the Port Adelaide 2008, 2009, 2011 & 2012 year books, the Port Adelaide 2013 season guide and the AFL prospectus from 2008, 2009 & 2010. Happy to give it all away if anyone wants them, otherwise they'll all go to recycling.
Burn it, those years didn't happen

Just bought Ports team of the century stubbie from Smokemart.

Also spotted some EF PB's for sale at Rebel. I won't say which one because you can still get them from the club.

Something tells me that limited run might've been a little longer. Would be easier to sell if we wore them more regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inaugural squad signed and framed with personal messages from Wanganeen & Cahill.
2004 jumper signed by almost the whole squad.
Lace up Magpies #1 signed by Russell Johnston
Lace up Magpies #11 late 80's Scott Hodges (not signed though)
Byron Pickett Magpies Cricket top signed by Choppy. Worn by him. Has Pickett 28 on the back. Was for a charity cricket match.
Panoramic framed picture of the 1st bounce at the MCG for our 1st game in 97. Signitures of Brayden Lyle, John Cahill, Greg Boulton & Bucky Cunningham
Pro Hart painting of the 1st Showdown #643 of 1750. Signed by Primus, Lyle, Cahill, Wanganeen
Mounted White Sherrin '10 years in the AFL' signed by Wanganeen, Primus & Tredrae
96 framed Magpies lace up signed by Stephen Williams, John Cahill & Tim Ginever
Framed 97 Power jumper signed by Lyle, Primus, Cahill & Wanganeen
Orange Sherrin 35 of 60 2001 Ansett Cup signed by Mark Williams & Primus
Yellow Burley Footy signed by RUssell Ebert, Craig Ebert, Darren Smith, Max James, Mark Williams & some others
Prison bars wool training jumper from 1969 I think

I also have some non-port stuff
You got pics of the lace ups mate ?

I'm selling a number of guernseys (unframed) if anyone is interested. I am moving to a smaller house and they won't make it to the wall there. I'm only looking to get what I paid for them.
For sale will be;

140th anniversary game Power - Hoff signed and match worn, the first time we wore the Magpie in the AFL (crappy wet game though).
140th anniversary game Magpies - Thurgood as above.

Both these guernseys have a pretty unique logo on them (the Power and Magpie logo side by side).

Signed Prison bar guernsey from 2007 Heritage round...with 100 year badge...not match worn though.

Signed PI Kane Cornes 2013...signed by the whole team. Get Ollies rookie year signature ;).

Dangle Pearce match worn SBS guernsey.

I'm selling a number of guernseys (unframed) if anyone is interested. I am moving to a smaller house and they won't make it to the wall there. I'm only looking to get what I paid for them.
For sale will be;

140th anniversary game Power - Hoff signed and match worn, the first time we wore the Magpie in the AFL (crappy wet game though).

Both these guernseys have a pretty unique logo on them (the Power and Magpie logo side by side).

Signed Prison bar guernsey from 2007 Heritage round...with 100 year badge...not match worn though.

Signed PI Kane Cornes 2013...signed by the whole team. Get Ollies rookie year signature ;).

mate any pics?
can you email me pics and prices plz

adamadz2332@hotmail.com

cheers!

For sale will be;

image.jpg $$450 image.jpg $200 image.jpg $550 image.jpg $200 image.jpg image.jpg $250 image.jpg

All the prices are what I paid for them. Make me an offer privately please (if I'm not breaking big footy rules).

Hey all looking to move 3 jumpers. Having trouble up loading pics at the mo

Jumper 1

Rodger james slow down match worn Guernsey

Jumper 2

2005 player issue home troy chaplin

Jumper 3

Marlon motlop one off before bib was brought in. The one designed by the child

does anyone have a teal match worn preseason guernsey?
I have a teal matchworn, but from the game against Collingwood back in the day. I think I got it off somebody here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back