Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Address

So firstly thank you all for coming tonight. Its great to see so many of you made the effort to come and help celebrate what was a historic season for our club. Becoming the #firsttofive has been easily my most favorite accomplishment in my time in the SFA and it could not have been possible without every last one of you (yes even you SpudsLoveChild )

So it is with great pride but also sadness that i inform you all here tonight that i will be handing over the captaincy back to fumbler

I have a few special thank you's id like to get out of the way seeing i didnt actually win an award tonight :eek: (Must go to the Gee Dub school for captaincy in the near future). Thanks firstly to my leadership group members in This Is Anfield , Shadow Man , Grockadoc (last year) , Tarkyn_24 . You guys have made my job especially easy over the last 2 seasons. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Then a massive thank you to both tigland and fumbler . You two were my initial captains and i owe you two for all the success i and we have been able to have. I know in handing the team back to fumbler that the Furies are in safe hands.

So thankyou all once again. I love you guys, always have and always will. We are premiership brothers/sisters for life.

378079-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

253.gif

Captains Address

So firstly thank you all for coming tonight. Its great to see so many of you made the effort to come and help celebrate what was a historic season for our club. Becoming the #firsttofive has been easily my most favorite accomplishment in my time in the SFA and it could not have been possible without every last one of you (yes even you SpudsLoveChild )

So it is with great pride but also sadness that i inform you all here tonight that i will be handing over the captaincy back to fumbler

I have a few special thank you's id like to get out of the way seeing i didnt actually win an award tonight :eek: (Must go to the Gee Dub school for captaincy in the near future). Thanks firstly to my leadership group members in This Is Anfield , Shadow Man , Grockadoc (last year) , Tarkyn_24 . You guys have made my job especially easy over the last 2 seasons. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Then a massive thank you to both tigland and fumbler . You two were my initial captains and i owe you two for all the success i and we have been able to have. I know in handing the team back to fumbler that the Furies are in safe hands.

So thankyou all once again. I love you guys, always have and always will. We are premiership brothers/sisters for life.

#sackwacky

Captains Address

I know Shadow Man and I both hail from WA, but it was so sweet for you to let us wear the state jumper in our premiership win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just seen her on the tele, is she the Woolies chick?
Could be.
I'm surprised I didn't need her last time I was in Phuket.

Was blind drunk, came to in Kathu lock-up. I must have been acting like a complete a-hole as the Thais in the jail weren't happy with me.

They kept me in there until 3pm the next day. Was a shitty experience.

Could be.
I'm surprised I didn't need her last time I was in Phuket.

Was blind drunk, came to in Kathu lock-up. I must have been acting like a complete a-hole as the Thais in the jail weren't happy with me.

They kept me in there until 3pm the next day. Was a shitty experience.
so a normal day for old spud :p

s**t was hosting and fell asleep on the couch. Thanks for waking me campaigners. I could possibly be the only player ever to win the award one season and not poll a vote the next.

Congrats to all the winners and well done Shadow Man. Well deserved mate.

Thanks Wacky for all the work you put in. I know we have had many a chat over the past few seasons and it's sad to see you step down. I only sometimes meant #sackwacky.

Great year all. Enjoy the break and get ready for back to back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back