• Warriors

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Thunder

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Priceys mum

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He was meant to be guarding Iggy? wow. You didn't even watch the Finals clearly. He avg almost 40 with no help and he was inefficient on offense. ******* hell. Just go back and look who he had on his team and what they shot when he wasn't on court.
Just stop embarrassing yourself Jod
My goodness, your basketball knowledge is so poor. Hahah. We should move on because this is embarrassing for you.

My goodness, your basketball knowledge is so poor. Hahah. We should move on because this is embarrassing for you.
Not really, yes he had a poor shooting percentage but the reasons they were poor have been detailed in full and when LeBron was defending he wasn't taking Iggy. Iggy took him when Cavs were on offense. Jod please.

Not really, yes he had a poor shooting percentage but the reasons they were poor have been detailed in full and when LeBron was defending he wasn't taking Iggy. Iggy took him when Cavs were on offense. Jod please.
Oh so because there are reasons he shot so poorly for 6 games from everywhere on the floor, then it excuses it. Riight. Cheers. Great logic mate. Haha.

Jordan's 93 series and Shaq's 2000 series are easily better. That was just off the top of my head without doing any research.

Oh so because their are reasons he shot so poorly for 6 games from everywhere on the floor, then it excuses it. Riight. Cheers. Great logic mate. Haha.

Jordan's 93 series and Shaq's 2000 series are easily better. That was just off the top of my head without doing any research.
When he is having to put up 40 shots a game when he isn't a natural shooter like a KD or Curry his percentage is going to be poor lol.
Anyways time for the Pies to win, take a deep breath Jod and enjoy ur Sunday arvo :)

FASSSSOOOOLLLLLLLO

When he is having to put up 40 shots a game when he isn't a natural shooter like a KD or Curry his percentage is going to be poor lol.
Anyways time for the Pies to win, take a deep breath Jod and enjoy ur Sunday arvo :)

FASSSSOOOOLLLLLLLO
Cant you just admit you maybe went a little far with that declaration?

91, 93 Jordan and 2000 Shaq easily better.

He shot horribly. You cant excuse it. He was inefficient on the offensive end. It's not the greatest NBA Finals performance ever. Just admit it.

13301454_1369503483078172_8740100202689632650_o.jpg

Lebron was superhuman last finals.
Lol at trying to denigrate that.

Apart from the 2011 Finals, he's been superhuman in pretty much all Finals and Playoff series he's played in. People discount or look for reasons to discount his greatness so much it's not funny. It's really no great fault of his that he's won "only" two championships from six Finals series so far IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FASSSSOOOOLLLLLLLO
FASSSSOOOLL-LLOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

LeBron's Final's last year was extraordinary in that their entire game-plan was to control the tempo by running every play through a single guy. His team on paper shouldn't have won a single game and yet at one point they were up 2-1. I don't know where it stands in greatest playoff performances but it should be considered quite highly.

Several of Jordan's runs are up there; Shaq's was truly dominant in each of his first three titles; LeBron's two championship runs were also extremely good. The one that gets forgotten though is Wade's 2006 run; looking at the data he got almost no support at all from his teammates.

Apart from the 2011 Finals, he's been superhuman in pretty much all Finals and Playoff series he's played in. People discount or look for reasons to discount his greatness so much it's not funny. It's really no great fault of his that he's won "only" two championships from six Finals series so far IMO.

He's been the best player in each of the past four finals. Last season he was obviously left with almost no supporting cast - though the efforts of Thompson and Delly were admirable - and the year before neither Wade nor Bosh turned up and San Antonio were extraordinary.

The one that gets forgotten though is Wade's 2006 run; looking at the data he got almost no support at all from his teammates.

But plenty from the refs

#amirite

EX98o.gif

Is this Skip Bayless? Absolutely delusional if you think he had a better Finals series than what LeBron did last season. Delusional.

Not really. Jordan out up similar numbers but shot much more efficiently.

91: 31.2 points, 6.6 rebounds, 11.2 assists, 2.8 steals, 1.8 blocks, 0.558 shooting

92: 35.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.3 blocks, 0.526 shooting, 0.429 from three

93: 41.3 points, 8.5 rebounds, 6.3 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.7 blocks, 0.508 shooting, 0.400 from 3

Jordan won all three series too, and his opponent wasn't finals MVP.

Cliff notes?

Dubs are good at shooting.

Game 7 is coming.

Lots of people have lots of strong opinions about stuff.

who gets owned by Steven A every day.

LOL - that really is some terrible acting by Chancy Bulleps in Chancy in Wonderland.

Better than that sex offender you called a quarterback.

Does Ben have a brother by the name of Eli Manning?

I could get a good education at the University of Tennessee. Then again, I could becomer a star quarterback and a sex offender as well.

Says the Nuggett fan. Wasn't Doug Moe the coach last time you made the play offs.

Am I am what?

Well, I'm certainly no Nuggets fans.

In rooting Sheep's maybe.

Rubbish. With KD, OKC would be a lottery team.

Still can't get over OKC's horrendous play down the stretch. You could just tell Westbrook and Durant were being far too sloppy and predictable offensively and then Iggy pounced.

As much as Waiters can be a hit and miss player he was wide open on several plays in the corner.

Back