The Week 7 NBA Thread - where Coby White may soon go past Devin Booker

How much attention will you pay to the In-Season Tournament?

• I'll pay more attention than Josh Giddey does to high school girls

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Like Zion Williamson and his diet, I'll start paying more attention from now on

• Like a mediocre TV show or the Atlanta Hawks, I might watch some of it just because it's on

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I kinda forgot it was a thing to be honest, sort of like Ben Simmons' basketball career

• A bit like the Hornets or Pistons, I don't hate it/them, I just don't care to watch

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'll pay less attention than Jordan Poole does to coaching instructions during timeouts

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still far rather be the Spurs than the Pistons or Wizards.

Have plenty of assets in the cupboard.

You probably could have said the same about the Rockets last season.

One could make a case for The Clippers having the most bleak future in the NBA, they have no first round picks for like the next decade.

Funny listening to hypocritical whining about calls from the nuggets comms and players getting T'd up for complaining obvious calls. I don't mind Jokic being allowed to get away with physical play but don't then bitch about touchy fouls not being called when you've got the ball.

Yeh I mean Murray pretty clearly got fouled by TWO Houston players that led to his ejection

One of the interesting side notes from the In Season Tournament is the Knicks have to play the Bucks and Celtics an extra game this season cause they made the semi finals.

Those two games (losses) could be the difference between the Knicks making the playoffs or play in tournament.

Makes you wonder if other teams around the 6th-10th range in their conference like the Knicks will try as hard for the In Season Tournament in future ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t see Jordan win one of them…

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

I don't see why there shouldn't be any games on tomorrow . I hardly think most players around the league flew down to Vegas for this tinpot/mickey mouse in season tournament final.

Good day of NFL tomorrow though, Cowboys with Weedgles should be great.
Eh we get how many days of some basketball happening. These few days of no games aren't that big of a deal imo.

More importantly I think we can now all agree Lakers lead the Celtics with 17 and a half championships to 17!

Lol

Not even the most deluded Laker Nuffie believes that ..

But keep crying on how much the Celtics keep whooping PooLoLdelphia's ass in the playoffs though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back