Brad Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we completely out of our minds brad hill is a spud on the level of suban sheridan and those other players pretending to give a dam out there
Brad hill and suban is totally different type of player, i dont mind exchange langdon with brad , if lang want to go home.

I could spew it into you and you could spew it back and we can keep doing that until we die of malnutrition, hopefully well before the club coughs up a first rounder for Brad Hill like the Hawks are wanting because **** that s**t.

Nah I don't think that will happen mate, next years second rounder and a player would be enough imo.

Nah I don't think that will happen mate, next years second rounder and a player would be enough imo.
That I would be fine with. Hawks/Clarkson are in the media saying they'd want a first rounder. What they end up with might be a different matter. They hold all the cards, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess todays game of Hawks vs Rich will tell us what he's worth... right guys???

Look it'd be nice to have him but we certainly don't need him. Not for the price they are asking.

We're not in a rush to do anything and there isn't much point over paying for him when in reality by the time we are ready to push for finals again he can just waddle over to us in the PSD.

Ive watched enough hawks games to see how lazy hill is and we dont need another foot solider

Have not seen many Hawthorn games but this would seem strange as one thing Hill has going for him is that he has elite fitness. I understand he is considered an outside player or soft to some but running the backside off his opponent is his game and would appear to be the opposite of lazy. But I acknowledge I have seen very little of him this year.

As much as I'd love to have two Hills playing side by side (The comparisons in this thread are good humor), we have more important priorities. His inclusion into the side isn't going to make any notable change next year. He's someone we can wait another year on - we can't wait another year on other, more important roles that need our picks this year to patch.

I could spew it into you and you could spew it back and we can keep doing that until we die of malnutrition, hopefully well before the club coughs up a first rounder for Brad Hill like the Hawks are wanting because **** that s**t.

Bugger watching the football, I want to see these two eat each other's spew 100 times... got to be more entertaining than your averge off-season entertainment.

Of corse, that would require Freo giving up a first round for Brad Hill first... which is massive overs no matter how much sick you end up eating as a result.

We will need to completely change our style of footy if we picked up BHill. At the moment our wingers need to win their own ball and kick to imaginary targets ahead of the ball. Pretty much an impossible game-style for a player like BHill to succeed and play to his strengths. We also have Langdon, Weller, Bennell, Sheridan, and DP that can play on the wings and it's not a position we're crying out for. Ibbo, Clarke, Mayne and Barlow look to be on the table this year and if could get a pick for around 30 for any of them I wouldn't be against using that pick for Hill. That said, I'm liking the look of Fisher and he looks like he'll be going around pick 30 and I'd rather him to BHill.

The thing is though B.Hill had met with Freo, Clarkson knows about and have said they will try and facilitate it, so there is a fairly good chance he will be at Freo next year whether some like it or not, and I'm definately not in the giving up a first rounder brigade.

We will need to completely change our style of footy if we picked up BHill. At the moment our wingers need to win their own ball and kick to imaginary targets ahead of the ball. Pretty much an impossible game-style for a player like BHill to succeed and play to his strengths. We also have Langdon, Weller, Bennell, Sheridan, and DP that can play on the wings and it's not a position we're crying out for. Ibbo, Clarke, Mayne and Barlow look to be on the table this year and if could get a pick for around 30 for any of them I wouldn't be against using that pick for Hill. That said, I'm liking the look of Fisher and he looks like he'll be going around pick 30 and I'd rather him to BHill.

Yeah I would love Fisher watched him a lot can play outside or inside has the tank as well, don't think his skill set is as good as Brad Hills though.

Bugger watching the football, I want to see these two eat each other's spew 100 times... got to be more entertaining than your averge off-season entertainment.

Of corse, that would require Freo giving up a first round for Brad Hill first... which is massive overs no matter how much sick you end up eating as a result.
Truth be told I'd only eat so much spew as I'd like to keep me teeth rather than have them disintegrate into someone else's mouth.

Remind me how this attitude went with Cam McCarthy...

Your comment makes no sense.

Freo were chasing Cam last season for 2 first rounders. Since then he has spent 12 months doing nothing, doesn't take a genius to know his value is going to fall somewhat.

Don't think they'll want Sheridan. They have a very similiar type in Hartung who they'll think (rightly or wrongly) is better placed to replace Hill.

Just can't see how this trade happens tbh.
Trade Pick 3 (2234pts) and Pick 39 (446pts) to GWS for McCarthy, Pick 8 (1551pts) and 17 (1025pts). On-trade Pick 17 for Hill. Draft English, SPS or Marshall with pick 8. Happy days. Ending up with Hill, McCarthy and Pick 8 would be 'delicious'.

Trade Pick 3 (2234pts) and Pick 39 (446pts) to GWS for McCarthy, Pick 8 (1551pts) and 17 (1025pts). On-trade Pick 17 for Hill. Draft English, SPS or Marshall with pick 8. Happy days. Ending up with Hill, McCarthy and Pick 8 would be 'delicious'.
Your forgetting we then dont have another pick until the 4th round and we've stated we want to go to the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back