Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You cant even identify it or when it's impinged, that's the problem of the left.

O.K....What Kruger said was technically defamatory, intolerant & borderline racist bigotry....People have been sacked from their jobs for less.

Newman has cost the footy show contracts because of his discriminatory garbage, & ditto for boof-head Ed.

There are consequences for what we say in public & legal limits for crossing certain lines of demarcation. I.E Slander & Libel

You didn't watch it, aargh. Very well continue being ignorant.

Incitement is incitement....Stop bleeding about being wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not the only thing he cant identify, science is man made law (his argument) but man made laws suit him well it seems lol

Honestly can't believe how the left can defend the work place anti-discrimination laws and hate speech laws which were bought in to protect religion and are a giant step backwards for our society. It is people who need protection from the religious not the other way round.

It would be great if human decency was universally held and practised by all. Looking at human history though - nobody can say that it's a universally-practised concept at all:(

That depends how you define decency, if you go to india, the definition of decency is not wiping your arse with a toilet paper (paper is god, i think laxmi, not sure and also considered unhygenic) but with your hands, if you go to qatar, its indecent to wear anything exposing for a woman and sometimes also men etc etc

Last edited:
That depends how you define decency, if you go to india, the definition of decency is not wiping your arse with a toilet paper (paper is god, i think laxmi, not sure and also considered unhygenic) but with your hands, if you go to qatar, its indecent to wear anything exposing for a woman and sometimes also men etc etc

True. When I think of the term 'human decency' though, I think of it in terms of being respectful and non-insulting. The law of averages dictates that you will not like every single person that you meet, but even the most base level of 'human decency' would result in less conflict if applied universally.

A level of empathy is key.

True. When I think of the term 'human decency' though, I think of it in terms of being respectful and non-insulting. The law of averages dictates that you will not like every single person that you meet, but even the most base level of 'human decency' would result in less conflict if applied universally.

A level of empathy is key.

So what are your thoughts on criticism of religion which so many people hold dear? am i allowed to crticise the Koran or the Bible? is that being respectful to a christian if i insult their god?

Honestly can't believe how the left can defend the work place anti-discrimination laws and hate speech laws which were bought in to protect religion and are a giant step backwards for our society. It is people who need protection from the religious not the other way round.

Bah humbug....And race & sex...Honestly Setanta, you're all over the shop on this one.

Even the ancient Greeks had their Hubris laws, for the protection of individual reputation against slighting.

In fact; Your claims here against religious freedom & toleration, demonstrates a complete lack of comprehension of the separation of church & State; Of personal beliefs vs outward action.

LOL.....So, ever heard of libel, crying out fire in a cinema?

Free speech does not grant open slather on anything/everything....By Christ you're naive sometimes.
In what way is someone saying that Muslim immigration should cease "libellous"? You need to learn what libel means before you start throwing that term around.

The bible,torah etc are fair game
The Quran is off limits

They are all open to discussion & criticism in a modern educated society. Its just that in some places you would be shot for criticising one, or have your throat cut for criticising the other. And maybe burned to death in some places.
Sad to say the world has a lot on vicious zealots in it.

O.K....What Kruger said was technically defamatory, intolerant & borderline racist bigotry....People have been sacked from their jobs for less.

Newman has cost the footy show contracts because of his discriminatory garbage, & ditto for boof-head Ed.

There are consequences for what we say in public & legal limits for crossing certain lines of demarcation. I.E Slander & Libel

Incitement is incitement....Stop bleeding about being wrong.

You really have twisted opinions don't you. What Kruger said was "technically defamatory, intolerant & borderline racist bigotry"? Seriously? There is a clear problem with Muslims entering countries. Even though you will never admit it, the result of Europes immigration policy, or more so lack of it, must be obvious to you. Kruger is simply recognising this problem and recommending that steps be taken to save the lives of Australians. Had she said that she wants to stop Muslim immigration because she doesn't like them then that would be a different story.

"People have been sacked from their jobs for less". Utter crap. Name one, just one. The best comparison is David Campbell. He is always pushing his left wing views onto the public but he never gets criticised. This is proof the the loony left hate free speech. Further proof is the stupid laws that the Victorian Labor Government introduced. Look it up.

You keep referring to slander and libel but you have no idea what it actually means. Both are legal terms. Had she breached the laws then someone would have sued her? Why haven't they? I'll tell you why. Its because nothing she has said is slanderous or libellous. By your thinking, your comments themselves have been defamatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back