Remove Sam Newman from the Hall of Fame petition.

Remove this Banner Ad

It didn't offend me at all that's your generations speciality, I just found it humorous that you do not have the capacity to recognise that you are the very person you're apologising to.
What generation is that? Do you assume that I am young because I don't like racists and rednecks?

This whole racism awareness s**t in my opinion only promotes "racism" as a true fact, if someone is offended by a racial slur is more or less confirming the racial slur is true and confirming that that race is inferior.

None would give a s**t if I said Africans have big dongs, but they care when I point out they have big noses.

Another example is if a White fan is hurling abuse to a white player like "nice tattoo you this and that" it's play on, if a white fan calls a dark featured player by their skin colour it's racist.

Oh and in this woke world, it's fine to completely s**t on white straight males.

In a thread full of absolute dogshite, this is right up there.

i-need-the-shittiest-take-you-have.gif

Hey all!

Thread's been relocated to the SRP, and as such y'all might want to reacquaint yourself with the rules of the board before we continue:

Play nicely!

Maybe some people do not like to be welcomed to their own country. Maybe it feels like you are being treated like a guest or outsider in your own home.

We don't need to be told that "our home is girt by sea" either, but we're told anyway! Maybe, just maybe, if we're welcomed to country then told that "our home is girt by sea" in a ceremony that is only brought out at sporting events and the like, then people won't be claiming they're suffering girt burnout and welcome wear.

Small minded individuals sweat the small things in life.
Which WTCs at AFL games clearly are. Sammy is a massive snowflake.

Remove from the HoF? Yeah dunno, probably not. Better to just ignore him as best you can, much like that old uncle who after a few drinks bails you up at the family christmas party to rant about the good old days.

National anthems and minute silences and the last post are by everyone and for everyone. They do not create an ethnic tier system.

Not they aren't. They are specifically to worship a group of people who were acting as colonial forces to fight in other people's wars. They do create a tier system as they elevate military personnel above all other Australians. The minute's silence or last post has absolutely nothing to do with me or a lot of other Australians, so if you reject the WTC you must reject the shoving of the last post down everyone's throats.

To this day I wonder how Newman got into the Hall of Fame

Never won a Premiership
Only made one GF
Never won a Brownlow
Only made best on ground 11 times during his whole career.
Only one All Australian team
Both years he Captained the club they never made the finals
Wow yeah that does seem a bit thin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To this day I wonder how Newman got into the Hall of Fame

Never won a Premiership
Only made one GF
Never won a Brownlow
Only made best on ground 11 times during his whole career.
Only one All Australian team
Both years he Captained the club they never made the finals
Don’t think he played in any Grand Finals.

1963 played only in the Reserves
1967 missed because of injury in the semi finals.
Cats next Grand Final in 1989 he was long retired.

He said he wouldn't boo himself yesterday

That was after no one booed at the Preliminaries. He was embarrassed and tried to save face, he later said the crowd should drown out the WTC with “We Are Australian”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back