Dogs v Roos - etihad - Rd 20, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don't understand is that the Bulldogs play with terrific speed all game and always keeps moving forward.

Game finishes they are on 9 goals and 7 behinds. Their forward line is not finals standard.

What I don't understand is that the Bulldogs play with terrific speed all game and always keeps moving forward.

Game finishes they are on 9 goals and 7 behinds. Their forward line is not finals standard.

No its not.

Would be close to the worst efficiency in the league for goals for inside 50's. There isn't a skide that works as hard to kick a goal.

Its been like that all season. That makes it a coaching problem-the delivery is poor, the forwards do not present, and everyone's worked it out-sit back, they'll bomb to a contest, mop the loose ball and hit them on the fast break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously you can't tell me that will happen this year. :$

Another 20 possessions for Boomer along with a sausage roll in game 428. :)

Seriously you can't tell me that will happen this year. :$

You should quote someone when you reply to them, so they know who you're talking to (and so they get a notification). :)
But no, I don't unfortunately. Tonight's game has shown me that neither side will be contending for flags for at least 5 years. :(

However if we get a few players back from injury then I'll be more hopeful that we'll have a good finals series. Just not sure that we'll get them fit enough after not playing for months.

We could literally have over half of our best 22 out next week following Brown and Thompson's injuries. What did we do to the footy Gods? :(

I came to see the melts... I was a little disappointed :(

Just got home from the game, and I reckon it was probably a more entertaining game to watch from the crowd than it would've been on tv. There was a shitload of niggle off the ball most of the night tonight that I doubt was caught on tv. I really thought the half time "coming together" (it didn't even constitute a melee) would be a lot more severe than it was, cos you could see it coming a mile off.

It reminded me a lot of the Friday night North vs Hawthorn match a few months ago - North have too many players who don't understand what being physically tough and imposing is. They will do all the cheap, faux tough guy bullshit off the ball, but when it comes to putting their head over the ball and winning the hard ball they're nowhere. They're soft as butter - the s**t that guys like Firrito and Ziebell carry on with isn't tough.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back