List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

27! He would be 30 before we are ready to challenge.Would cost a kings ransome...I don't think he'd come to us...he'd be a great fit at north or Hawks ...unrealistic I think tho

Would be a 6 year 8 million $ deal at least plus 2 1st rounders...doable for us

Maybe,
I was very surpised to see your age are you really 57yo? Tell us what your greatest moment was in the 1990 season and where did you sit/stand at Vic Park games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe,
I was very surpised to see your age are you really 57yo? Tell us what your greatest moment was in the 1990 season and where did you sit/stand at Vic Park games?
Lol yes I was there... Fav moment was dougie Barwick kicking the one that nailed it..plus tony Francis was my fav player then..best rover I've seen...just my opinion

Turnover machine short kicks bad hands and lacking pace...poor

Did he spill a drink on you?

Seriously, the guy is a very, very good player... Are you a sheep in wolves clothing?

You must be pretending to be a pies supporter to rattle some feathers in here.

Trading Adams is a stupid suggestion... He's been one of our better player this year and still has has large scope for further improvement. The guy is guy also possesses attributes we are short on - leadership and real grunt.

Can you get banned for starting rumours like this?

I mean probably not, but it offers nothing to the trade discussion.

I worry about trading out more draft picks if we really are acquiring a war chest. Which imo given our outs vs ins is indisputable.

We really need to keep bringing in top end youth as I think we have traded out (or not hit) the last half a dozen drafts.

Who in the next 1 or 2 years is a Free Agent that we should target to walk into the club simply for $?

O
Did he spill a drink on you?

Seriously, the guy is a very, very good player... Are you a sheep in wolves clothing?

You must be pretending to be a pies supporter to rattle some feathers in here.

Trading Adams is a stupid suggestion... He's been one of our better player this year and still has has large scope for further improvement. The guy is guy also possesses attributes we are short on - leadership and real grunt.
Ok I don't agree but I fully respect your opinion...lets see who is right in a few years lol

I worry about trading out more draft picks if we really are acquiring a war chest. Which imo given our outs vs ins is indisputable.

We really need to keep bringing in top end youth as I think we have traded out (or not hit) the last half a dozen drafts.

Who in the next 1 or 2 years is a Free Agent that we should target to walk into the club simply for $?
2017 Fyfe
2018 Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back