Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You do not have 1/3 of this thread. you Have 46 postings of an almost 800 post thread. That is not 33%.
This is what he's talking about...
Untitled.jpg
But this says he hadn't been active for a minute, which is hard to believe. So I wouldn't trust this image completely.

SM used a / instead of : when he was talking about his "like to post ratio"

SMs Mum please educate your child better

Ratios can be reflected with a /.

Please educate yourself.

I have 20,000 likes (roughly) to 50,000 posts. That means 2/5ths of my posts have likes.

Ratios can be reflected with a /.

Please educate yourself.

I have 20,000 likes (roughly) to 50,000 posts. That means 2/5ths of my posts have likes.
Never seen them used for ratio.

SM used a / instead of : when he was talking about his "like to post ratio"

SMs Mum please educate your child better
I'm afraid that he doesn't listen to his mother as much as he once did Millky dear. He used to be such a nice boy too. Oh dear, where did I go wrong? I get so worried about his spelling and foul language and all of those nasty floozies. And do you think he ever helps with the washing? Anyone would think that I'm a failure as a mother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting meaningless crap is silly.

Whoring for likes is much better and is healthy for your Posts2Likes ratio :)
Like this post if you think Cloud_ should post this post again.

Aaa, that makes abit for sense. i would brag about have a better ratio that you, just to try and see you melt again. But then again, likes didn't come out for a while after you joined BigFooty.

I don't really care to be honest, I wasn't the one that brought it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back