Prediction How far do we go in the finals?

How far?

• Elimination Final

• Semi Final

• Preliminary Final

• Grand Final

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

For me i reckon a first round exit if we dont get our injured players back. If everyone is fit and we get a solid match up we could go all the way

For me i reckon a first round exit if we dont get our injured players back. If everyone is fit and we get a solid match up we could go all the way

Nah as long as we are vs norf or WC at MCG I reckon we've got that covered regardless of our outs.
By week 2 Libba and/or others that didn't quite get up come back, then who knows...

Nah as long as we are vs norf or WC at MCG I reckon we've got that covered regardless of our outs.
By week 2 Libba and/or others that didn't quite get up come back, then who knows...

North aren't an easy beat and there players will be wanting to get as much footy in as possible before they lose the big four. That being said, I'd much rather play them than the Eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight has been an unmitigated disaster.
Why?

The losses to the Aints and Handbaggers with the mounting injuries was disastrous for our season, I was actually pretty happy we haven't lost since those games.

Even with our lack of depth, we have won more games than last year, shows we are a good team and our structures work, even though it's not pretty.

hmm i don't gamble... but i do squiggle!
Squiggle is pretty good at getting it within reason all year. The squiggle has:

Ade by 23. (win for us)
Giants by 5. (within a goal is possible reversal)
Hawks by 18. (not good because squiggle is not often 4+ goals off in the opposite direction)

Sadly it has us by 21, and we have been the squiggles most accurate predictor all year. :( 21pts will not be nearly enough even if the pies get up, if they do it will be by a goal or under, thus thanks to our s**t %, we miss 4th.

But STILL... i will be watching with interest ;)
Squiggle has not made a good start. Crows totally choked :(

Norf will beat GWS

I have faith they'll pull one out of the box

GWS are pathetic on the road too

North to tank vs GWS so as they avoid the Perth trip.

Even if we had played in the Eagles at home with our injuries and their form right now it would still have been a tough ask. Yes playing in WA makes it much tougher but season 2016 was not our time and as a coach one said The game need to be played and in that game many things can happen.

Last edited:
So we need either Pies or North to get up to avoid going to Perth in the first week.

As above, North are disincentivised to win because it means they would have to go to Perth so I think Scott will tank that game.

All our hope is with Collingwood beating Hawthorn. Dear God.

If worst comes to worst and we have to play WC in Perth, the silver lining is that if we win we'd get a Melbourne semi against Hawks/Geelong (unless there's a shock defeat to one of the other finalists)

Our mids won't get beaten up like Adelaide's. Bont, Dahl, etc are a different proposition to the s**t Adelaide served up last night.

Would prefer if an in form and fit Stringer, Libba and Macrae were back though.

Back