Game Day Rd 23 Roos v Gws

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just getting out run through the middle. Their goals are coming from speed from half back along with some silk from smith and stevie J. We don't have a strong enough forward line tonight. Brown can't do everything

Chop of Maj's arms completely ignored by the campaigner BT and his mates, even after 2 replays, Mumford continually just grabs Goldy and throws him out of the contest, only giggles from the commentary duds, he's such a rascal, looking to hurt someone every time

What has happened to the exciting brand of footy we play? The running, bouncing and attacking footy that got us supporters so optimistic about the future?

We are so uncohesive at the moment and breaking down in all areas of the ground besides defence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

What a crock. Pick the side based on merit. You don't give someone 15 extra games out of charity. Premiership legends don't even get that luxury.
Why the f*** would we do that now?

What is the point of it?

We have played half a season of shite football and you want to drop a bloke who has pulled on the jumper the second most out of any person ever.

Are you sure you follow the same club as me, as you don't seem to have an understanding of how we handle ourselves.

Drew will get next week and I am pretty willing to wager on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't belvivie we are getting rid of Boomer. Sure he is a little slower and not quite as polished with his field kicking as he used to be, but gee he is still one of our best ball users in a team full of butchers.

When Dal Santo was trying to get the ball back to kick back in

He was keen but it looked like Noone else gave a *.

That said, we are still close enough

What has happened to the exciting brand of footy we play? The running, bouncing and attacking footy that got us supporters so optimistic about the future?

We are so uncohesive at the moment and breaking down in all areas of the ground besides defence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
We don't have the skills to maintain possession, then get killed on the turnover as we're not fast enough or work hard enough to push back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back