Mod. Notice CONGRATULATIONS DaTBird187 - RDT CHAMPION 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to DaTBird187 - Real Dream Team Champion for 2016.

As far as I'm aware, BigFooty has never had an active member win any fantasy sports game before. This is a historical moment, and one which we all hope can be replicated next year, and in other fantasy games as well; must have been one hell of a nervous week.

Well done on the win and we all look forward to poaching all of your advice for next year :)

Congratulations to DaTBird187 - Real Dream Team Champion for 2016.

As far as I'm aware, BigFooty has never had an active member win any fantasy sports game before. This is a historical moment, and one which we all hope can be replicated next year, and in other fantasy games as well; must have been one hell of a nervous week.

Well done on the win and we all look forward to poaching all of your advice for next year :)

Thank you very much. This year has been one out of the box. 1st in RDT and 6th in AFL Fantasy. I've never been higher than 500 or so ever in either.

I spent a lot of time overseas and never had the ability to give it my full efforts. But this year is the first I've actively given it my all.

Get around him boys!!

How does the money transfer work exactly

1st in RDT and 6th in Fantasy WTF... That's monumental as different strategies needed for both.

Well done. I doubt that will ever be bettrered across the two fantasy leagues....

But how did you go in SC?? :rolleyes:

1st in RDT and 6th in Fantasy WTF... That's monumental as different strategies needed for both.

Well done. I doubt that will ever be bettrered across the two fantasy leagues....

But how did you go in SC?? :rolleyes:

767th. My best season ever.

:drunk:

I did make the Grand Final of Big Footy Division 1 though. We were crowned best league in all of Supercoach.

:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you very much. This year has been one out of the box. 1st in RDT and 6th in AFL Fantasy. I've never been higher than 500 or so ever in either.

I spent a lot of time overseas and never had the ability to give it my full efforts. But this year is the first I've actively given it my all.

Congrats CobraKai! Have enjoyed battling you in various leagues the last couple of years, great to see you get up

Massive effort, especially top 10 in 2 formats!

Kudos champ!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back