Fantasy 2016 - Fleaflicker League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

or just turn off any penalties for week 1, allow everyone to get their s**t sorted next week. Not much of an advantage now anyway with most people having healthy rosters.

So long as they can field a standard team who cares about the bench this week

Not sure what the penalty is or if there even is one but the following rosters are "illegal" (either not enough of one position or too many of another) just giving you a heads up:

Bucking Beads
Broken
shiny_on_top
I was short @ LB because I put one on IR while waiting for the next waiver cycle. Fixed it now.

I was short @ LB because I put one on IR while waiting for the next waiver cycle. Fixed it now.

I was more than happy for you to play one man short this week mate. ;)

or just turn off any penalties for week 1, allow everyone to get their s**t sorted next week. Not much of an advantage now anyway with most people having healthy rosters.

So long as they can field a standard team who cares about the bench this week

I turned off enforcing Roster Requirements. Somebody has too many LB's DL's or DB's so I couldn't change it. Teams can't have more than 6 of either of those positions.

I turned off enforcing Roster Requirements. Somebody has too many LB's DL's or DB's so I couldn't change it. Teams can't have more than 6 of either of those positions.

Yea, cool, can you switch back on to enforcing requirements next week or is it set for the season?

Yea, cool, can you switch back on to enforcing requirements next week or is it set for the season?

I will start enforcing them after Week 1 so everybody will need to make sure the changes are made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I commish cancelled it. The way it popped up just as Keenan went down it seemed like it was accepted because of the injury. Thought it was the right thing to do.

It was definitely after the game started, but before the injury... I couldn't tell you exactly what time it was though...

It was definitely after the game started, but before the injury... I couldn't tell you exactly what time it was though...

I think I checked scores almost straight after Keenan went down and the trade was there. I though cancelling it was the right thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back