Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Hah!..Hah!..Hah!..Hah!..........Hah!..Hah!..Hah!..Hah!............takes a tiny sip of beer and leans back nodding with his arms crossed or looks almost too interested in what the others are saying.

Rinse, repeat.
Yep bang on. And he ain't enjoying the taste of that beer either!!Still 3/4 full come the end of the show or he tips it out in the ad break.

His afternoon show has been good the last two days, he has been in Adelaide & they had Kevin Hillier in doing his show.

he should stay in Adelaide & let Kevin do his show

His afternoon show has been good the last two days, he has been in Adelaide & they had Kevin Hillier in doing his show.

he should stay in Adelaide & let Kevin do his show
Hillier is the best host at SEN. I don't know why he doesn't have his own gig instead of being used as polyfiller.

Hillier is the best host at SEN. I don't know why he doesn't have his own gig instead of being used as polyfiller.

While I don't mind it - I reckon Kev's love of all things Bulldogs might wear thin after a while. But he is far and away the most professional and interesting host SEN has on their books.

Maher's ratings apparently went up so he might be sticking around. I get the impression that Andy may well be a good bloke going on his guest interactions - he's just an annoying f$cker when on air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a unpopular opinion, but I think he is a really good play by play commentator on SEN
i thought commentary had reached an all time low with the BT/Luke Darcy combination but then i heard Andy Maher and David Schwarz call together and realised things could be worse, much worse.

between Mahers lengthy inane mumblings and Schwarz constant screaming it was impossible to tell what was going on or where the ball was...or even if there was a ball.

i thought commentary had reached an all time low with the BT/Luke Darcy combination but then i heard Andy Maher and David Schwarz call together and realised things could be worse, much worse.

between Mahers lengthy inane mumblings and Schwarz constant screaming it was impossible to tell what was going on or where the ball was...or even if there was a ball.

Schwarz commentating is hilarious in a bad way. His voice cracks half the time and loses track of the play constantly.

His laugh on Friday Front Bar every time someone says something :huh:

I have two memories of Andy Maher, one was meeting him and realizing that the act he puts on is not actually an act and he actually talks like that all the time "hey listen to this band, that's stellar work isn't it?". The second and better memory is of my crazy female mate taking offence to some stupid thing he said, chasing him around the Terminus before half strangling him in a headlock on the dancefloor.

I have two memories of Andy Maher, one was meeting him and realizing that the act he puts on is not actually an act and he actually talks like that all the time "hey listen to this band, that's stellar work isn't it?". The second and better memory is of my crazy female mate taking offence to some stupid thing he said, chasing him around the Terminus before half strangling him in a headlock on the dancefloor.
A. Did you punch him in the face?
B. Why didn't you punch him in the face?

What did he say to her?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back