Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making the bed wouldn't be such a pain in the arse if I didn't have to round up and meticulously place the 300 pillows/cushions that my wife has decided are necessary. ******* pointless and annoying (and also unhealthy, apparently - more pillows = more mite s**t all over the bed).

There is something in chick's DNA that makes them want to pile 300 cushions and pillows on a bed. Just accept it. Like most blokes will want to want to watch the footy on a Friday night.

When it comes to the business end of the night you push all the cushions off the bed for rumpy pumpy or sleeps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi. I have exactly 4 pillows and 2 cushions on my bed.

In my experience you are not a typical female. How can you make a cushion mountain with that? On the other hand, a bloke would have 2 pillows only, no cushions.

The lounge room is the same. For some reason chicks like the pile the cushions up on couches so you can't sit comfortably without throwing them all on the floor.

Love me a good pillow. Sleep with five at the moment. Usually wake up with none or one. The rest scattered around the room. I must be a delight to sleep next too.

Cushions however don't make any sense to me.

How people on Millionaire Hotseat can be so dumb?

Just saw a question where a guy had to pick which one wasn't an Australian womens cricketer.

The options were A) Ellyse Perry B) Meg Lanning C) Alyssa Healy and D) Carmen Aussie

Even if you don't know much about womens cricket it was pretty obvious which one wasn't a womens cricketer and was a joke name.

Yet the dumb campaigner looked all flustered trying to choose one and ended up passing.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back