Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

funny how things have worked out. We finish the season with 3 massive wins and were regarded as the form team and along with adelaide predicted to be the only non top 4 team to have an impact late in the finals. The dogs on the other hand just scraped in at the end of the season and were expected to be bundled out first week. Extremely disappointed with the loss and it still hurts but the unpredictability of this game is what i love. Hope the dogs go on and win this one.
Kinda makes you wonder what might have been if we'd brought out A game to that first final instead of wetting ourselves

I gave you your response last week. You think the dogs would have won had they not had a chance to regain personnel and consecutive trips to Perth? Very, very unlikely.
Bringing it up just reeks of bad sportsmanship, is all.

We played on an equal field and were found wanting on the night. End of.

Not understanding any of the Bulldogs hate.

Fantastic team to watch, exciting footy.
I think it's how the media fawn over them and the whole so brave schtik perpetuated by the likes of darcy. that they never seem to get criticised doesn't help either as evidenced by the complete absence of scrutiny over the massive free kick differential they enjoy

Those things aren't the teams fault though and you can't help but be impressed by the spirit they play with. Got some immensely talented players who they've drafted well to acquire

It's hard to watch anybody else but us win a flag but this doggies group have earnt their crack at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Western Bulldogs are a great team to watch, have been for a long time now
I don't have time to watch minnows unless I have to so I'll take your word for it. Today didn't change my view of that club, nor did watching West Coast get eliminated.

I could think of a few other terms too.
I don't need a thesaurus.

Dogs just beat 2nd at their home ground. We had trouble getting over 8th at ours. The writing was on the wall for 2015 in hindsight.
GWS were 4th. Not 2nd

Just saying

Dogs just beat 2nd at their home ground. We had trouble getting over 8th at ours. The writing was on the wall for 2015 in hindsight.
Apologies dude.

I cannot take anything you say about WCE seriously.

I'll just nod at your post and leave it there. Cheers.

This argument is just Vic bullshit though. Most of the money is TV rights, and there's a simple solution - just charge more for the tickets based on the number of seats. I paid 2k last year for a "package" + got absolutely bent over on flights. If it was in Perth (like it should have ******* been) I would have happily paid 1.5k for a ticket to make up for "revenue".

The fact is they don't want to change it because they're a bunch of biased Vic campaigners, and it's not going to change for another 20 years at least
That and they will keep signing agreements for 20 years that require it to be there whilst throwing their hands up and saying we can cos agreement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back