Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much talk of possible ins for both grand finalists, you can only name 22. Koby Stevens no chance now. He was pretty good this year but not in the team at the right time.

So much talk of possible ins for both grand finalists, you can only name 22. Koby Stevens no chance now. He was pretty good this year but not in the team at the right time.
Would you bring in Jong even though he has only played one quarter of a final? Even though he was BOG in the VFL GF?

Simpson should call in a psych.

return-of-shawn-and-gus.png

Hello, my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner, Jesaulenko Youbeauty...

Just read that the dogs VFL team put tape on Jongs opposite shoulder to his injury to trick to opposition into 'bumping' the wrong side. Genius

Yeah something our club won't do

Yeah well genius until he gets knocked on his bad shoulder and is hurt because it wasn't taped

Nice trick. Lucky it didn't backfire and make them look like idiots

Yeah well genius until he gets knocked on his bad shoulder and is hurt because it wasn't taped

Nice trick. Lucky it didn't backfire and make them look like idiots
Unless it was actually taped but less conspicuously than the other shoulder

Transparent Sellotape for instance

Not bitter, dont care and havent cared for the loss since maybe the friday after. But you cannot deny the affect of the bye on the team.

Well u can. Bye doesn't make u tackle like a pussy. Shank kicks or generally do nothing. Not like they don't do anything over the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you bring in Jong even though he has only played one quarter of a final? Even though he was BOG in the VFL GF?
I reckon he'll be this years "hard luck story".
Like I said, someone always misses out despite playing a big part in their team making it. We'll find out on Thursday. None of us really know.
Apparently Roughead's eye is ok so that's Will Minsons season over.

Afl.com have a list if all the clubs with how long it's been since there last premiership. Freo listed as 22 years....
Clearly it's only been a day with the whole Peel Thunder thing :p

WCE member friend has offered to get me GF tix if I miss out. Lovely offer but doubt it's possible - but don't want to question them too much. Does anyone know what level of WCE membership would entitle them to buy GF tickets at this stage? Seems improbable and they were a bit vague about it all. Cheers

WCE member friend has offered to get me GF tix if I miss out. Lovely offer but doubt it's possible - but don't want to question them too much. Does anyone know what level of WCE membership would entitle them to buy GF tickets at this stage? Seems improbable and they were a bit vague about it all. Cheers

Noteholders perhaps. Anyone can buy a grand final package from the eagles but same price as AFL ones

From memory each club gets an allocation of 1000 tickets. Some of the clubs grant each of their life members 1-2 tickets and have seen some passed on in this fashion in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back