News Pies drop Leading Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Article just out in The Age:

'Collingwood's new-look football department has enacted further change, with the club deciding to again part ways with high-performance consultants Leading Teams...The Pies confirmed to Fairfax Media on Tuesday that the club's football department had decided Leading Teams would not have a role at the Holden Centre in 2017, feeling that the time had come to move on from the leadership experts. Other than confirming the split, Leading Teams declined to comment.'

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-ways-with-leading-teams-20160927-grpmk4.html

Can someone please explain to me wtf leading teams is? Lol
Leading Teams is supposed help mold players into leaders while each week in team meetings players come together and give feedback to one and other. It's a stupid program that divides players because some can and can't take criticism

I bet everyone be so Happy
I will keep my reservations until I know what is put in place instead of LT.
Leadership is an issue we need to address.

Thread needs more Baltimore Jack! ;)

Leading Teams is supposed help mold players into leaders while each week in team meetings players come together and give feedback to one and other. It's a stupid program that divides players because some can and can't take criticism
Cheers mate, always see it mentioned, no idea what it actually was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article just out in The Age:

'Collingwood's new-look football department has enacted further change, with the club deciding to again part ways with high-performance consultants Leading Teams...The Pies confirmed to Fairfax Media on Tuesday that the club's football department had decided Leading Teams would not have a role at the Holden Centre in 2017, feeling that the time had come to move on from the leadership experts. Other than confirming the split, Leading Teams declined to comment.'

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-ways-with-leading-teams-20160927-grpmk4.html

Another one bites the dust!

You mean it's stupid because of how precious players are when encountering constructive criticism. God forbid they are asked to follow team guidelines in a team sport and are held accountable.

I'd be interested to know who made that call and who contributed to the decision.

Daresay the process that led to LT getting the boot would tell us a great deal about what's to come in the next 12 months, one way or another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back