News Pies drop Leading Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully reduces whinging on BigFooty. Other than that I'm ambivalent.

I think PicaBoo makes a good point, other than that I think LT is probably an expensive way of addressing leadership so see funds saved there as potentially better used elsewhere in an era of a football department soft cap.

I will keep my reservations until I know what is put in place instead of LT.
Leadership is an issue we need to address.

Find it hard to understand how people can have a strong opinion about this one way of the other unless you have actually been part of the program.
I've witnessed the program in 2 workplaces.

The key to it is always having strong leaders who can control a group through the process, because at times it is confronting and can lead to the weaker members of a group becoming upset or disenfranchised. That's what happened with Beams and Shaw in our case (from all reports).

We haven't had strong leadership since Maxwell left, that's pretty clear.

This is a great day for our football club, Leading Teams is dead, Hendy, Mclean and co will never have control over our playing group again, awesome.

One thing seems certain, Gubby's got balls and he's prepared to shake things up. I like it.
All hail the great gubby go d

Everything that happens now that's good, in people's view, it's the great Gubby
Anything bad it's Buckleys fault.

(I'll set the default setting)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find it hard to understand how people can have a strong opinion about this one way of the other unless you have actually been part of the program.
Shhhhhhhh
That's not worthy of big footy
Experience not welcome, just supposition*

*ofcourse I do this too ;)

Because they have clear leaders and are on the same page..unlike us
Yeh Nah.
It's because they won flags, then everything is genius, even the margarine they use.
Win everything brilliant.
Lose, everything is stupid.

Mindfulness Meditation is the next natural progression for the Collingwood Football club.

More and more teams are integrating it into their operations.
image.jpeg

Mindfulness Meditation is the next natural progression for the Collingwood Football club.

More and more teams are integrating it into their operations.

Pretty sure we've "been there done that"

IIRC Harry / Heritier used to run meditation sessions when he was at the club.

I've witnessed the program in 2 workplaces.

The key to it is always having strong leaders who can control a group through the process, because at times it is confronting and can lead to the weaker members of a group becoming upset or disenfranchised. That's what happened with Beams and Shaw in our case (from all reports).

We haven't had strong leadership since Maxwell left, that's pretty clear.

This is a great day for our football club, Leading Teams is dead, Hendy, Mclean and co will never have control over our playing group again, awesome.
I too have witnessed it work and not work.
McLean should have exercised no control over the group. It's not his job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back