Recommitted Hayden Ballantyne wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Really hope he goes to west coast.

That's just cruel man :(

But my FWIW I think this is mostly been driven by the Ballantyne camp to keep him in WA. Lyon's probably told him he won't be guaranteed a spot next year, and rather than play in front of his wing at Rushton Park he's looking to move on.

Bond 007 from our board who is in the know with a lot of Eagles things gave the indication the Eagles aren't overly interested in him, and it's mostly Young pushing this along.

Do it for the Lols. Be funny to see how West Coast fans react, could go either way. Scapegoat who has been Fremantled for too long or beloved little Ballas, just misunderstood by the opposition. I think the Freo supporters would wish him well as we did with Crowley.

Do it for the Lols. Be funny to see how West Coast fans react, could go either way. Scapegoat who has been Fremantled for too long or beloved little Ballas, just misunderstood by the opposition. I think the Freo supporters would wish him well as we did with Crowley.

I'm always happy for a lulz trade.

I kind of just want to see a Freo/WC trade again. It's been too long.

Now Schwabby is gone and with WC's last couple of seasons trading .......fire away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does he fit in the Eagles line-up? I don't really think of any of him, Hill, Cripps or LeCras being anything but small/medium forwards, not really midfielder/forwards or anything like that?

Especially when they usually go with 2 rucks, Kennedy and Darling...seems like too many players up forward? Am I wrong about Cripps - he seems the most likely to be able to play midfield?

It's a weird one, maybe Hills role? But Hill spent a lot of time up the ground in 2016 to the point he was spending a bit of time in the backline.

Ballantyne to the Eagles is a move that just doesn't make sense for mine, Cripps and LeCras are better small forward options.

Ballas has been umpires out of the game and he has lost a bit if his run. Not the same player he was 2 years ago. Don't think he will go anywhere. If he did go to eagles it would lolz all round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back